Mckmain

Cathlete
Good morning ETLer's

Yesterday was a much better day.

Half genisoy bar and coffee before workout
B: fruit smoothie
snack: other half of genisoy bar
L: big salad with some added pinto beans and grated baked tofu, banana
D: salad, roasted garlic brown rice/bulgar, steamed brocolli and caulifower, 3 slice of a Quorn log.
Dessert: fruit smoothie split with my DH

I got in all my water too and needed it after my massage yesterday morning...:)

Enjoy your day...

Hi Ladies -

I am still at home right now because of the icy conditions outside, but will be leaving in a bit. It looks like Houston didn't get that bad of weather.

Today's plan:

B: steel cut oats and coffee
L: veggie burger on ww bun with side salad hopefully
S: recently I have been getting an afternoon soy latte. I know that is two coffees a day and I am trying to cut back again. I love my coffee.
D: I think tonight is veggie plate again, our favorite. Same as Monday.

I hope everyone has a great day without bad weather.

Looks good up there^ ladies, but Carole WHat is Quorn???

Y'day:
B fruit smoothie
L 2 sliced apples w/ 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter, few Tasty Little Crackers
S- some soy cheese and a few baked tostitos
D- spinach salad with baked tofu ( store bought) baked spaghetti squach wit hS&P and a spray of olive oil, roasted brussel sprouts and cauliflower medly.
S- 3 dark choc. kisses
Mistake- 2 more pieces chocolate.... I should have just gone to bed!

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Question - What are your thoughts on dried veggies as a snack. I saw a package of them at the restaurant for lunch. Looks like they the veggies were just dried out with a little salt. Green beans, zucchini, eggplant, banana and some others I couldn't identify. It was yummy. Just wondering if this is a horrible snack, probably because of the salt. There was really no salt on the outside, but probably salted before dried.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.