Early Risers! TGIF

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi,

I didn;t get up early as I got back from Dallas last night around 11:00 pm. I am getting ready to go to Mexico... no workout today. I did the treadmill for 3 days while away, and for some reason, I did not feel like doing anything today. I think it;s because I have all this stuff I have to do and it keeps bugging me! I actually put on my workout clothes, went down to the basement and could not pick out a workout that I wanted to do:-( .

Have a great week!

Deb:)

I didn't rise so early today...I'll be doing 30 minutes cardio and abs tonight. Tomorrow I'm back to the early a.m workouts with my early morning weight training. I'm delighted to report I am sans DOMS after yesterday's weight workout.

Deanie: I have those days sometimes. When you can't pick out something it might need you need a rest day. ;)

Deb, welcome back. When do you leave for Mexico? Are you going for vacation? Where are you going? I hope that you get all the stuff done that you need to.

Beavs, glad you are DOMless today :).

I didn't wake up early because today is a gym day and I normally just go after work if I am going to go. I am going to do the elliptical and some leg work.

Um...so I need to have my tea in the a.m. or I call Deb Deanie...I only wish Deanie was here so I could call her Deb but what will I call Karin...Betty perhaps? Someone please..give me a nuggie!
(Sorry Deb!)

Hey Deb, we both started the thread today:)
Here is my post from this morning:

Good Morning

Today was L&G and KPC abs. L&G is my favorite leg workout after 4DS.

Deb~ welcome back! I hope the cold weather where you are, doesn't shock your system!!

Beavs~ How was the Smith machine?

Karin~ Hope you had a good workout!

What are your weekend plans? My DH is off this weekend and we are just hanging out and enjoying the quiet before baseball season starts next month for our boys

Have a great day
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.