Early Risers! TGIF!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did a 40 minute I-Tread...added up all the calories burned this week and it totaled 1677! My goal of 1000 was a little wimpy I guess! Now I will have to set one for 1700.. The weather here right now is horrible! We just got back from walking the dogs. It's like sleet and snow mixed together and crystallized.. when it hit your face it stung.

Deanie:
Who is Baba O'Reilly? I am so out of it when it comes to music. I am stuck in the 70's!:eek: I will be in Dallas next week and Mexico the week after that.. both are work related trips.

Beavs:
Yes definitely let me know when you are headed this way again and I will give you some recommendations on where to eat. Where do you stay when you come here? Are you a librarian? Don;t you just love that 4DS Kickbox/Leg/core workout? that is Cathe's most inventive core work ever!

Have a great day and stay warm!

Deb;-)

Good Morning

Today was L&G and KPC abs(easiest choice since they are together!):)

Deb~ Great Job with the calories!:) Baba O'Reilly by The WHO. I actually can't stand all that music we grew up with- I'm tired of listening to the same songs over and over!!(I'm 42)-love the new music- I just have some classics on my ipod. Nice business trips- those places should be warmer than sleet and snow!!!:)

Beavs/Karin~ Hope you have a great workout today!

I was up late and woke up an hour late, but lucked out-Schools are delayed here 2 hours because of the weather!!:) :)

Deanie

Deb: I am a librarian for a pharmaceutical company. I stayed at the Hyatt Regency when I was there in October. I have to say the downtown area was a tad creepy...walking to Starbucks for the morning tea was a bit of an adventure. ;) I have to say that I really enjoy 4DS kickbox...fun! I also like that the cardio is 30 minutes...I seem to do much better in smaller doses

Deanie: Speaking of new music I have been listening to Lily Allen's new CD. I don't know if it's your style but it is a fun CD.

Karin: Ditto was Deanie said!

I did 4DS bootcamp cardio this morning followed by kickbox core again. I never did bootcamp before and thought it would be excruciating but I have to say it was quite do-able and fun. It was a great start to the day!

Hi everyone. Just a quick check-in to say that I did a spinervals workout on my bike this morning. It was a sweatfest.

Gotta get back to work.

I'm impressed Karin! Good thing you didn't slide off your bike in a pool of sweat ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.