Early Risers...TGIF!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today was cardio & core so I did an I-Tread and one of the Abs of Steel workouts with Tammylee Web..she even had leg warmers on!

Deanie:
Sorry for all the questions on the protein powder...so you use one of the regular ones ( not steel cut) put it in a bowl with milk, ( or water) and the powder then nuke it all together? Does it get real thick where you have to add more milk after it's cooked?

Beavs:
That trainer sounds like a good one!

Karin:
I think starting with 2 days a week is good! and you are right, at least on those 2 days you can use the time in the evening to get other things done.

Have a great day!

Deb :)

Good Morning!

Yesterday we got 6" of snow, and I thought for sure the schools would be opening late, so I slept for an extra hour. Wouldn't you know, the schools opened on time!!! Thankfully DH goes in late today, and at 7 he took care of the kids morning routine, so I could do all of legs and back and ARX. :7

Deb~ I don't mind the ?'s at all:).... I make Irish oatmeal steel cut oats with water and cook it overnight. In the morning I warm it up in the microwave for a minute, add the protein powder, stir it in, and nuke it for another 30 sec. then its ready to eat! (of course I add spray butter 'cuz I looove butter;-) )

Beavs~ enjoy your workout today! Whats on tap?

Karin~ Two days are better than none! I'd rather spend the evening time with my DH also!

have a great day all!

Deanie

Good morning Early Risers! Well, after a really tough week, I hope I'm back on track. I was up the earliest I've EVER gotten up...I woke up at 4:45 to work out at 5:15. I did a Tae Bo amped workout and now my abs feel awesome. I'm thinking of doing the leg blast premix of butts & guts tomorrow!

Deanie, it sounds like where I live (CO)...we get six inches of snow here and school still starts on time. And the kids play outside for recess as long as the temperature is above 20*.

Sorry for the late, self absorbed post. it's been a rough week but I'm still hanging in there. I don't know if I will do anything today. I'm was giving myself an additional rest day to get it together....lots of stress. I did try spinning last night and I don't know if it's for me. My rear end was in so much pain that I spent the whole class wishing it was over! I've been told to give it one more try before giving it up so I guess I will get some padded shorts and see how much my kiester can stand!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.