Early Risers! It's Thursday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did the Back, Shoulders & Bicep workout from the Gym Styles DVD.. I think 2 weeks of this one is enough. I am not too fond of the band work in it. My knee is back to normal so that is a good thing.

Deanie:
Glad you got a workout in yesterday. Which HIIT do you do and for how long? I know how hard it is to do after work.

Karin:
Sounds like you had a good core and stretch workout yesterday! I have to remember to look at SS again. I keep forgetting I have it!

Have a great day!

Deb
;-)

Good Morning :)

Today was a stretch day for me, so I got to sleep a little later. I did Stretch Max 3. For me, I get a really good stretch with the band, and after the treadmill, I really need it.

Deb~ I also am not a big fan of GS. I like it, but prefer to do it every other week with S&H. I actually like PS better than GS! I know I'm in the minority! Glad your knee is feeling better. I do an HIIT program that is programed into my treadmill. It is 20 min. long: warm up, 3 min; interval training, 14:30 min(I did level 10 so it was level 4.5 at no incline for 1 1/2 min, and level 7.0 at 6.0 incliine for 30 seconds); and cooldown, 2:30 min. Luckily I only work till noon on Wed. so it was easier to motivate myself to workout yesterday. I work at a nursery school and work from 9-12 3 days a week and 9-2 2 days a week. I teach 4 year olds:)

Karin~ I love the stretch max dvd, its so versitile! Do you mostly do cardio workouts?

Hello to everyone else!:)
Have a great day!
Deanie

Hi everyone. I had to get to work by 6:00 am this morning. I did get up and do a 20 min spin on the bike, but nothing major. I am going to workout tonight though. My schedule is so up in the air right now and it is driving me nutty. I will be doing a spinerval workout on the bike tonight.

Deb - Glad that your knee is better. I know what you mean about GS BSB. For some reason I couldn't stand the band work in this one either. I wasn't too fond of the GS CT workout either, but LOVE GS Legs. That one is such a great workout. I usually do full body workouts because right now I am trying to drop some pounds. I am looking forward to doing splits again.

Deanie - I love SM 3 with the band. It really is just so nice to spend that much time stretching. With my injury last year, I really learned the value of stretching and am trying to devote at least one day to it per week and also to stretch after workouts. You asked if I do mostly cardio workouts. I do 3 days of cardio, 2 days full body, and one day of balance/core/stretch/yoga. I don't do Cathe cardio anymore due to injury but get my fix by using her weight workouts and her circuit workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.