Early Risers: It's Monday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did an I-Tread 35 minute walk.. I will be going to Dallas today and will not be back until Friday. I hope someone will start the thread each day while I am gone!

Have a great week!

Deb
:)

Good Morning

Today I X'd the X!:p I am going to follow P90X for the next 3 weeks using Cathe workouts. Today I did 4DS chest, shoulders, tri. and LIS abs. I liked it much better and I got just as good a workout.

Deb~ I hope you have a great trip!! I will try and start the thread while you are away:)

Karin/Beavs~ I hope you had a great weekend!

Yea! Giants!!
Have a great day
Deanie

Deb, I hope you have a great trip.

Deanie, I am so glad that the Giants won :).

Today I did a 40 min icycle on my spinning bike. I was lazy this weekend and didn't really workout at all, so this morning's workout was great because of my mini-break.

Tomorrow we have caucuses here in Colorado. Registration begins at 6:15 and they should end around 9. I am kind of annoyed that we have a caucus to go to and not just a primary. Maybe it will be a great experience though. I am planning on working out in the morning because there's no way I will do it afterwards.

I had an exhausting run around weekend! Zoiks! I have such leg doms from my Saturday morning workout that I took another rest say today. You should get a gander at me walking or climbing out of cushy sofas....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.