+ Early Risers: It's Monday! +

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning,

I did an I-Tread 40 minute workout today. Got up at 4:07. The dogs actually slept until I got up!

Deanie:
Yes I read in an article somewhere that shopping is a new form of cardio! LOL;-) . I read one of your posts on the OD about P90x and your not feeling like you are getting results. I was the same way. I did the Classic 12 week program and never felt like I was doing anything to improve. I could not do the pull ups or chin ups so always used the bands over the door. It was dissapointing because I felt like I was working hard.. oh well, I am hoping that Cathe's STS is a lot better!

Have great day and Hi to all that follow!

Deb

Good Monday Morning :)

Today was Chest and Back and ARX- yes, still following thru with the program. I feel I invested a lot of time, and I want to finish. I like this weeks workouts.

Deb~ 4:07! It was nice of your dogs to let you sleep!!Are you following a rotation? THank you!!!I feel I am working hard and getting no where. I am hoping by the end, I will see some improvement- somewhere!!!LOL I ordered STS too.

Have a great day everyone!

Deanie

I am back...over being in a foul mood last week...or at least I hope. I did my heavy weight work at the gym this morning. I need to cut it back some...I worked out 90 minutes and by the time I got to my biceps I was lucky I could lift a paperweight I was so tired. I'm thinking I work my biceps/triceps on my cardio/ab/lower back days just to split up a bit.
I hope you all have a great day!

Good morning. I have some serious upper body DOMs from my workout yesterday. Good thing that my workout this morning didn't require any upper body usage :). I did an icycle 40 min workout on the spinning bike plus 10 extra minutes on my own.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.