Early Risers It's "Hump Day"!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did a 40 minute I-Tread, burned 293 calories.. my goal is to try to get to 1000 calories burned this week.

Deanie:
I am glad you like PlyoX..I think I probably didn;t do well on the P90x rotation because I didn;t do any of the workouts except the weight ones and Ab ripper..I hated the yoga and the cardio so I subbed a lot. The I-Treads are MP3 downloadable treadmill workouts. They have eliptical, spinning, and a lot of others. I love these because they make the time fly by. Go to Itrain.com and take a peek..I am addicted!

Karin:
What is the "balanced core pre-mix" of Core Max? I didn;t realize there were pre-mixes on that DVD! shows you how often I have looked at it LOL

Beavs:
Which 30 min I-Tread do you have? I always walk and sometimes jog a litte of it. Number 21 is my favorite! I love these!

Have a great day!

Deb

RE: Early Risers It's

Good Morning Deb and all who come after :)

Today I did Shoulders and arms and didn't feel like doing abs for 15 min, so I did PUB abs}( instead. I also plan on subbing alot the next few weeks (not weight work) I'm getting a little bored with the X and not seeing such/any results.

Deb~ I will take a look at the itreads! I just got my treadmill last April and don't use it very often. I would like to use it more. Right now I like the 20 min. HIIT program and listening to my ipod.

Karin~ balance core is a good premix. My favorite premix is tough abs.

Beavs~ Are you at the gym or home today?

Have a good day!
Deanie

Deb: I honestly have no clue which iTrain it was. LOL! I will have to look at my Sansa next time and pay attention. I'm making friends with the iTrains (other than Ms. Lazenby) but I have to say Coach Sean works me much harder!

Deanie: I was fired up when I got P90X....then I realized I really didn't like it. I find Tony somewhat annoying and combining that with the dull set and crappy music there is just nothing there to lure me. I really should look at selling it off.

Karin: Is coremax worth buying? It's one of the few Cathe's I do not have in my collection.

Today's w/o was a 30 minute iTrain on the bike with Keith at the gym. That was followed by abs and lower back. I used one of those contraptions you lean against and bend over with a free weight in hand. I liked changing it up a bit. I have two more rounds of cardio and abs this week and then I get to play with the smith machine }(

Beavs~ Me too!! Its not Tony(I actually find him funny) or the set, I just don't seem to be getting good results! I get better results with Cathe and her rotations. I have all the weight work and Plyo X from P90X. I don't like yoga, so now I am subbing with Stretch Max. and I have been doing Cathe kickbox since the begining. I am in the middle of week 9 though and feel like I need to see it thru. I am next week going to sub with Cathe for everything but the upper body work. I was so psyched when I got it, and I'm doing it with a friend, but I didn't have weight to lose to begin with, and I actually am bloated and now have lost some definition in my arms and abs are puffyx( No it is not TTOM! I (and you and Deb) seem to be in a VAST minority of X lovers! I do have to say, the women on the boards here are wonderful and very supportive.- I had ranted over in the OD forum last week! Okay rant over...sorry:+ you probably didn't expect an outburst! LOL

Deanie

Deb – That’s a great goal of 1000 calories/week. Are you almost there? I don’t have an HRM so I am not sure how many calories I burn. I should think about getting one. The Core Max DVD has three premixes including balanced core, complete core, and tough core. I like them because each is a mix of the three CM segments. I use itreads to walk on the TM too. Do you usually keep the pace that Grace suggests for walkers? I can't do it. It's just too fast for me.

Deanie – Are you almost done with your X rotation? I previewed one of Tony’s workouts that I got in a trade and couldn’t even make it through that. What is the deal with all his goofiness? Do you miss Cathe? Also, if you want to use your TM more you should check out the itrain workouts. Grace leads the itread workouts and she whoops a lot and can be annoying. I can usually only handle her once a week. However, her workouts are pretty good. I really enjoy the icycle and iclimb workouts that are lead by Keith. He’s just great and not annoying at all.

Beavs – Looks like Miss Grace gets on your nerves a bit too, huh? I am glad that you are enjoying the gym. My favorite workouts are using icycles on my spinning bike. I’m glad that you had a good workout. I love the Smith machine. I use it every weekend at my gym and squat with heavy weights. I like it because I feel very safe doing heavy weighted squats this way. About Core Max, if I can be honest, it’s really not my favorite thing in the world. I just didn’t have 20 min to work abs (which is how long each workout is) and I almost got rid of it, but just couldn’t because it was a Cathe workout. I’m so glad that I didn’t get rid of it because now I have a core/yoga/stretch day in my rotation and it is perfect for that. I haven’t heard of Classical Stretch but I will check it out. I am always looking for new stretching workouts.

This morning I did Supersets with some substitutions during the abs for leg work and then 10 min of abs on my own afterwards. Gosh, I know that I am boring, but I am really enjoying Supersets. One reason (other than I just really like it) is that before I do a full weight workout I have to figure out substitutions for the exercises that might not be too nice to my knee. It gets old after awhile and I have Supersets down so I just keep going with it. Well, at least I am getting my money’s worth.

I am so excited that I got up this morning. The smoke detector went off at 2:30 am and I was freaked out. Of course DH is gone so I was investigating and didn’t see or smell anything. I was so paranoid that something was wrong though I couldn’t fall back to sleep until around 4:30 and had to get up at 5. I think that we need a new smoke detector because it has randomly gone off like this 2 times now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.