Early Risers! Get Up! It's Thursday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did Pure Strength Back, Biceps & Abs. I would like to continue this rotation that I did this week however being that I will be on the road for the next 2 weeks, I will most likely only be able to do cardio. Hotel gyms are not the greatest. I count myself lucky if I can snag a treadmill.

Deanie:
I hear you on the subbing with the x. I really liked all the upper body work, but the legs and all the others were either boring or too much impact. I used to sub Pilates for the yoga, and skipped the stretch all together. Then I subbed the cardio, and eventually the ab work..you get the picture!

Beavs:
Grace used to annoy me but I think I just got used to her or I am tuning her out and just following her instruction!

Karin:
I love using a HRM to track time and calories. I write them down on my Cathe calendar to keep track of what I did. No, I usually cannot keep up with Graces "guidelines" for walking. I am about .2 under her lowest number. I feel that if I keep it consistent like that, and eventually go to .1 etc that I am improving. We had a discussion on another thread that we think the treadmills in gyms are much easier, and you can keep up with the guidelines better. Not sure why that is but I will be testing it out in the next 2 weeks when I am travelling.. I will be bring Grace with me! LOL Lots of people are having problems with smoke detectors!

Have a great day and STAY WARM!

Deb

Good Morning Deb and all who come after!

Today was HIIT on the treadmill and stretch max #3. I am adding some more cardio this week. I started out with my ipod listening to Baba O'reilly and I enjoyed it, then it came on again!:eek: Somehow when I recharged my ipod I erased all my songs but that!LOL So I listened to it twice and did the rest of my workout without sound!:)

Deb~ I am sooo right there with you about the X. Subbed cardio today, and tomorrow I have L&G on tap! Where on the road are you going to be? Somewhere warm I hope!!

Beavs/Karin~ Hope you all had a great workout today!

Have a great day:)
Deanie

Deb: I didn't realize you hail from Buffalo. I hit Buffalo about every two years for the NY Library Association conference. I always show up with my laptop and KPC, and KM DVDs Next time I go I'll have to hit you up for restaurant recommendations. I am not the least bit wowed by the Anchor Bar (although I looooove Birchbeer). :eek:

Deanie: I guess if I had to work with one song Baba O'Reilly would keep me moving ;-) I hope you enjoyed the w/o nonetheless

I stayed home today and did 4DS kickbox followed by core. My obliques are rather sore from yesterdays work. Tomorrow is my last cardio day and then I lift heavy on Saturday. Sunday all I will lift is my NY Times and steaming mug of tea. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.