Early Risers* * *Rise and Shine! * Wednesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning all

Today was Back and Bicep premix from the 4DS. It was kind of short, so I did it twice}( Then I did LIS abs.

Beavs~ Enjoy the Smith Machine today!

Karin~ How was the caucaus(sp?) and what exactly is it? I don't vote in the primaries because I'm an Independent.

have a great day!
Deanie

You go Deanie!

I didn't hit the smith machine or the gym today :eek: I decided on doing that tomorrow when I didn't have overnight guests to block me in the driveway. So today I did the all blasts premix from Low Max and followed up with LIC abs.

Hi everyone! I thought that I checked in earlier today, but obviously that was not the case. This morning I did 20 min on the bike, CM 3 and Flexible Warrior for biking. The yoga/stretch felt very good. I had a crazy day at work and am just beat now. I want to relax and watch Project Runway.

The caucus last night was actually totally cool. I am kind of a political geek, so I loved the whole thing. It was a great sense of community, which I don't really usually experience. Also, it was great to hear what people are thinking. The other great thing was that it only lasted until 8:30. I got home and ate dinner at 9:00 and I was ravished. I probably had a bit more than I should have but I was really hungry.

Deanie, I don't have 4DS but am thinking of getting it for the weight work. Do you enjoy it?

Beavs, Good call about saving the gym for tomorrow. Are your house guests gone now?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.