Early HATE - June 15

August

Cathlete
http://bestsmileys.com/magic/3.gif Buon Giorno! http://bestsmileys.com/magic/4.gif

(This is not intended to be a subliminal hint to Michele who apparently has not yet told the HATE forum about her trip. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/10.gif)

I'm up eating fresh pineapple in cottage cheese with yogurt and some almonds and walnuts and a couple raisins thrown in there so it looks like there are flies in my bowl. Excitement is good for the morn!

I have to be out of here shortly to go have moi hair done. Mom and I will have lunch at our The Place We Always Have Lunch When We Go To Have Our Hair Done place and then go for an all-day Hair Day.

** Please help. Time is an issue. This is VERY important. I need advice from anyone who is up right now : People. My hair is halfway filthy. Do I wash it before going to have it washed and done? Or do I go with halfway filthy hair? I go to this hair salon exclusively. Will they be horrified if I go with halfway filthy hair? I don't think they were in the past LOL. Or maybe they were being polite.

Today is to be Basic Step (which I might sub with a new Christi http://bestsmileys.com/eek/13.gif ) and an add-on abs. It really depends on how fast I feel I've digested my flies and cottage cheese.

Anyway, have a great day and chat with you laters!

Robin -

> I've been partial to Isabelle ever since I named my DD Emily.

LMAO!

Diane -

>But we kinda like that b/c both DH and I were studious little well-behaved >children, and that is sort of how people view us as a couple - studious >well-manner people.

LMAO! Well, Ava will never, never grow to be studious (more likely she'll grow to be buxom LOL), so Charlotte Grace!

I'm not being any more helpful.

Ahhh, flying litter. I've read about flying litter. I've also read about flying poo. I've read good and bad about liners. I've heard mixed things about Littermaid. It's the first I'm reading about broken lids, however. Hmm. That's no good.

:D

Hey August- I just sat down to check out today's posts & here you are!!! :) Haven't talked to you in what seems like FOREVER! Glad you had a PJ day finally. :) As for the dirty hair... go with it dirty, your hairdresser shouldn't mind at all. I know my hairdresser wouldn't care, she washes her hair like every other day or every third day, "dirty hair" has more body & easier to do things with it. I wish I could do that but with working out & sweating like I do I have to wash it daily.

So, anything else new with you?

I agree with Jen. Go with it dirty. Or at least half way dirty. Otherwise you'll waste a perfectly good wash. Have a good day August. I'm headed for bed. Hey, this is opposite of the way it usually is. Are we in an alternate universe?

ETA: Diane, I just read your last post from yesterday (today, tomarrow? I am soooo timely challenged) Your sister CLAIMED names?!!? What if she never has any kids? What if she has all boys? Your nephew-to-be will look pretty silly with a name like Isabella. I'm glad my sister and I never discussed names. Oh well, whatever you and your DH decide, I know little Fill-in-the-blank Grace will be beautiful.

Oh thank GAWD some answers about my halfway dirty hair!

I was beginning to sweat, and that would have added to the filth LOL.

Well, if Jen and Robin both say to go dirty, filthy it shall be!

FILTHY! http://bestsmileys.com/dogs/1.gif

LOL.

Have a great sleep you guys over there in the alternate universe.

Oh, and Jen, you must tell me about your kitty litter. I'm into that these days. Forget about Nintendo (LOL. I take it back. That's a lie.)

Okay, you must tell what this kitty litter forum web link is, I need to check this out!! I use Purina Tidy Cats Scoop- Crystal Blend for multiple cats that has crumble-free performance plus dehydrating crystals that controls oder-causing moisture longer.

Okay, so what does the kitty litter forum have to say about my cat litter?? ;-)

Hiya, Jen,

Crumble-free performance! Is that the greatest catch phrase or what! LMAO!

Those crystal blends - those are the ones where the litter is blue and white and kind of look like the things in the DO NOT EAT packages of human food to keep things fresh? They suck up moisture (aka pee) and shrink the non-moisture (aka poo)?

Is anyone eating breakfast reading this?

LMAO.

So how does yours control odor? You happy with it?

Here's the link :

http://www.litterbox-central.com/forum/

Check that out! It's awesome!

I am going to check it out, how did you find this website??

You are correct about my litter, wow you do know your litter and you don't even have a cat, right? :D I really like the litter, it clumps great and I never smell anything! Granted I'm a neat freak so I clean it every morning & every evening.

August -- go with filthy hair -- LMAO!!

I use Ever Clean unscented litter for my kitty. I don't care for the Littermaid boxes. When I worked for a vet most people who tried them ended up returning them. If your cat is the least bit skittish s/he might not like it. I've heard some cats are freaked out by the mechanism. I use a regular hooded box which helps to contain odor and cut down on scatter. Supposedly cats don't like hooded boxes but my Johnny seems to like it fine. :)

It's after 1 AM. I had one heck of a long day. My appointment took forever because there was some big problem with the patient ahead of me, so they put me in an exam room and I fell asleep in the chair:eek: :7

After my appointment I was starving so I stopped at a shopping center for lunch. This is a relatively new shopping center and it has a Michael's, Target, and Linens'n Things all right next to each other, so naturally I had to go in all 3 stores:D. Then I had errands to run for my darlin DH, the one who left 2 cans of diet coke in the freezer that exploded this morning (I'm still bitter about it -- LMAO!). The errands were scattered across a 4 county area:eek: ;( . I didn't get home until 5:30 this evening:eek: . My DH got home shortly after me. We were both tired so we picked up some carry out for dinner, and then I fell asleep on the couch. In fact, I just woke up to find myself on the couch.

Italy? ALRIGHT!! It's coming, it's coming -- sheesh! -- LMAO!!

Diane, I love the name Charlotte with Charli as a nickname (my sister's name is Charise and we call her Charli:)). Charlotte = studious and mannerly, and Ava = buxom bombshell -- LMAO!!

UHG! I have to go to bed. I'll see you in the morning (that'll be evening for you, August).:* :* :*

It's so nice to have our dear August back:)

I'm back!

And my hair is new and improved! http://bestsmileys.com/music2/23.gif

Jen - Did you check out the poop talk? No, I don't have a cat. But if I did have one, I'd get the crystals. They sound like they're awesome. :)

Michele - Oh, I've seen Ever Clean being advertised a lot on the internet, and it caught my eye. I've read what you said about Littermaid - mostly people want to kill it.

Wait a minute, you used to work for a vet?!

I've heard that skittish cats like to have a hood so they feel a little bit protected. How lucky that your kitty is cool with it.

Jen, you said you have no lid and it still doesn't smell? That's what the hairdresser who has a cat told me today. :D Would you put that litter box in your work room? It looks....well, as nice as kitty litter could look?

Not that I need to know. Just um, researching. :)

Back to Michele.

Exploding Cola! Oh cooool!! Did you hear them explode, or did they do their dastardly deed slowly and silently?

Okay, I'm going out for dinner with Mom now. We have our hair done so we'd better show it off some!

Have good sleep all! Or are you just getting up now... :*

We use TidyCat for multiple cats. It's old fashioned, non-clumping, el cheapo, big bag stuff. The cats scatter it everywhere, drag it upstairs on their paws and it stinks. But it's what DH likes to use and as long as he does litterbox duty, I'm not complaining.

I am complaining about my day. DH has been going to a Christian Bible camp all week to take the kids hiking. Since he's gone all afternoon, I'm in charge of MIL duty today. That means hairdresser and grocery store and lunch. I have no idea what time I'll get home and if I'll have time or energy to workout or make dinner. I had a crappy night's sleep, waking, tossing, turning, worrying about stupid things like taking my MIL to the hairdresser. Bah. The house is a mess, the laundry pile is growing and we'll be gone all day tomarrow. Maybe that's a good thing. I won't have to look at the house or the laundry. Of course, they will both be here when we get home. Double bah. Oh well, time to head to work. Triple bah.

Robin -

> TidyCat
>cats scatter it everywhere
>it stinks

http://bestsmileys.com/eek/9.gif Thanks for the, eh, recommendation. I'll be sure to jot that down in my memos. TidyCat. M'kay. http://www.smileyhut.com/misc_expressions/20.gif

Bah bah black sheep, have you any wool? I hope the black sheep will take their bah-ings elsewhere and that things chipper up some.

Personally, I would chipper up knowing I had leftover cake in my fridge.

I'm back from dinner with Mom at a fancy schmancy restaurant that made sorbet at the table. You heard me right. They rolled out a special tray table, squeezed a couple fresh grapefruits, added liqueur, and then added what looked like liquid dry ice. A lot of smoke and stirring like nuts later, voila, sorbet. It was totally bizarre.

ETA : Robin, you know, I must thank you - your birthday seems to have given me some good free time vibes!

You a quite welcome, August. We all love when you have free time. That sorbet sounds good. Better than stale birthday cake!

Robin -- I'm ROTFLMAO at you! It sounds like your DH has free rein at home. Not mine -- I wear the pants around here -- LMAO! On the rare occasion that my DH goes out to buy cat litter, he asks me which brand to get. We share scooping responsibilities http://bestsmileys.com/working/1.gif

Fresh sorbet!?...made right at your table!? I want some, with a slice of stale Bday cake}( :9

I'm paying bills -- yeah, I do that, too. If DH did it we'd be in debtors prison http://bestsmileys.com/jail/1.gif

I'll BBL:* :* :*

LMAO at that digger!!

I'd way rather have the stale cake. I like stale cake. I like it when the frosting gets kind of crunchy around the edges.

Michele - I will have to tell DH what you said about Ava = buxom bombshell. He will HATE that. That is why he didn't like Lila, sounded too sexy. If DH had full control over the naming, he would name her Ava. Luckily, I have full control, and just happen to be nice enough to listen to his opinions. }(

August, Jen and Robin - I am glad I am not eating breakfast. All this kitty litter talk is not appetizing. I am so lucky that I am pregnant right now, b/c that means DH has to clean the litter for 9 months!!!

Robin - Yes, sister has claimed names. And I am positive she would never ever use those names since they were names made up for kids with her ex husband. But I still wouldn't use them. I have claimed a boy name - Ben - if we have a boy. If she ever used that, I would be so mad.

I love lots of boy names - Ben, Miles (Milo), Noah, Owen - but I can't think of a girl name that is "just right." In our baby name book, Charlotte and Benjamin are in all the same categories and would be good brother/sister names, so that is a big selling point for Charlotte in my book. Laney and Ben don't go as well together.

BTW, my family keeps calling the baby Laney. Everyone does. So it may just be Laney by default if people keep calling her that...

Diane -- What I actually typed was "buxom bombshell pinup girl" but I thought that sounded too harsh so I deleted the pinup girl part -- ROTFLMAO!!

I love Italian names. We had a lovely tour guide one day while we were in Rome. Her name was Francesca and she had dual degrees in languages and art history. She was fluent in Italian, English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish. It was so much fun touring the Vatican with her! She knew so much about art and the artists.

Back when DH and I were trying to conceive, Francesca was on our list of names for girls with Frankie as a nickname. I love the name Iasbella, too, and of course, Michela (my name with the Italian spelling). The Italian pronunciation of Beatrice is gorgeous! It's spelled the same as in English but the pronunciation is different. Luisa and Maddalena are also favorites.

I'm trying to balance my checkbook here. :eek: ;( x( I'll BB:*

Hi haters. This hater is a very tired hater this evening. I spent half my day at work cleaning up everything I had to get done and the other half preparing my presentation. It is so stupid- I feel like a first grader doing a presentation on a flip chart, UGH! I pretty much wrote up the speech with a little help from the other girl going then made copies for them and we each did our slides on the flip chart a little different but pretty similiar... given that the suject is "Why Me, Why Wells Fargo" most will probably be similiar.

So, I need to be at the airport at 8AM Monday to get the rental car then told those guys to be there about 8:30. It is going to be a very quick & exhausting trip...

Diane- I like all the names, I do really like Laney. I also like Emma, one of the guys I work with named their little girl Emma Rose, I thought that was cute.

August- I have the hooded litter boxes also & both of my cats like it. So, you thinking of getting a kitty?

Robin- I hope your day got better, what workout did you do tonight?

Michelle- Are you finally getting everthing back in order? Being gone for a week or more is always stressful when you get back & have to deal with real life again!

I did B&G tonight & then the ankle weight work from Legs&Glutes. I am so tired, going to eat dinner early & crash so I can get up early & get everything that needs to be done out of the way tomorrow so I can focus on packing & memorizing my presentation on Sunday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.