DO WHAT YOUR WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am not sure what I will do today? It's suppose to be the last nice/warm day today, maybe I will go for a nice run again? Starting tomorrow, the weather suppose to be nasty:mad: I do have to work my abs;) too!

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone! BBL!

Good morning,

Couldn't help mysef, it's so nice outside:eek: took the dogs for another run. Longer route, I am starting to think they hate me, lol! They don't like to run long distance, too bad! If they wonna come with me, they have to run my route. LOL! It suppose to rain tomorrow:confused: wish it would stay nice like this all winter long.

I will be back later.

Hello to everyone:)

I need to do weights today,but i also want to do cardio so will see what i end up doing. First i've got to walk the dog...bbl

Nice run Belinda!

I am also done with my abs, decited to do CM with the stability ball!
That's it for today:D BBL!

Amelia have fun with your workout and walk!

Good Morning!

Belinda: HAHA! Too funny on the dogs!!! ;) Great job the run and abs today! :)
I am feeling my abs from tues..STS med ball abs. I only used a 2# med ball too!

Amelia: Have a great cardio and weight workout! :)

Today is a run. At some point! I have to take my Mom to her doc appointment this morning.
It has been crazy at work and home issues! No workout for me yesterday and I am totally bummed! Losing ground on my plan!

Hello to Sherry, Karen (hope school is going well for you.), Allee and Kristina!

BBL to report my workout hopefully!!!!

Have a great workout and day!
Heidi

just did a short boxing w/o intervals of jump/punching bag. (eta:wm says burned 138 cal. if i did that for 1 hr, almost 900cal.) try that! that'll get you pumped for the day, and its super fast. moved the bag to diff room w/carpet. w/gloves it seems quieter, maybe i could use it anytime w/o disturbing people...that would be great!
my calves were screaming. all that jumping yesterday, so doms today. thats OK, makes me feel like my calves are made of steel.
belinda that seems like alot for just one day! or was that in your comfort zone?
heidi- just keep trying to improve each day, keep moving, we all have to change our 'plan' sometimes. i think you're doing great!

ameilia(sp)-sorry i always feel like thats sp wrong. so proud of you, i think you already knew that. keep on truck'n mamma!

hello to everyone, lets make it a good one!

wii weigh in...check
its fall and the # are falling off! 192.0! yea! and calves hardly let me walk lol. lots of shouting today...hope everyone else is having a great day.

Last edited:
Workout done!
2mile power walk
ME Upper body only
4ds HIS + stretch

Kristina-Awesome job on your workout!

Heidi-Hope your mom is feeling well. Have a great run.

Hello to everyone that follows

lol! you guys say every w/o is great! i only did 10-15 min. i'll do more. it is better than nothing if i was short on time. i feel like i have all the time in the world! omg i wish i could always feel this happy and motivated!

mom418 said:
lol! you guys say every w/o is great! i only did 10-15 min. i'll do more. it is better than nothing if i was short on time. i feel like i have all the time in the world! omg i wish i could always feel this happy and motivated!

Sitting at doc office....great job ladies!
Even if it was a short workout ;)

Going for lunch and then to work
Run late this afternoon

Take care
Heidi

Good evening,

Heidi - nice job on those abs! Hope the doc appt with your mom went well today. Did you get that run in today?

Amelia - awesome job on your workouts lately, girl!

Sherry - what are your plans for today?

Kristina - keep up the good work.

Hallo Karen and Allee! Hope you two get a chance to check in soon.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.