DO WHAT YOU WANT, MUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

This week is my recovery week. Not sure what I will do yet?

My plan to do yoga and abs, maybe come cardio?

I will be back to report my workout,

Have a wonderful Monday and workout.

Good Morning girls, got a little bit of a hangover this morning:confused: I had a few drinks last night. Today is a rest day anyway so its all good.;) I will walk the dog this morning and thats about it.

Morning to you all!

Belinda: Have a great workout! :)
Oh thanks for your information and kind words yesterday. ;) My clothes do fit about the same...I just don't like those numbers on the scale! HAHA!
I just weighed in and I am 2#s down this morning! Ok Maybe my scale needs a new battery! HEHE!

Amelia: I feel like I have a hangover from lack of sleep! I went for a walk with my DD last night (3.5miles) and barely made it the last mile because my hips and feet were hurting.
I was up late waiting for my kitty to come in and my hands and bottom of my feet felt like pins were being stuck in them! Really weird!!!
I had gone to my Mom's early and ended up staying there instead of going for breakfast yesterday. She gave both my Sis and I some sort of sweet bisquit thing along with tea. Later I went out with DH and my DD and had a small dairy queen ice cream. Maybe it was a reaction to all that sugar??? I am not used to having stuff like that. My Sis was about flying off her chair from the sugar dose! She was really making my laugh!!!
She is the one that recently lost her hubby in a motorcycle accident. She is really having a rough time with it all. She has a long road to recovery but is determined to get there.

I hope you feel better after your walk. The fresh air will help. ;)

Hello to Karen, Sherry, Allee and Kristina!

There is a benefit for my Sis and future survivors of motorcycle accidents this coming weekend: If interested in checking it out see below: :)
MMSF Event
"Friends of Shane McCarthy" Ride and Celebration of Life
(and a start of a potential New Hampshire MSF !)
Saturday, September 25th
Stage 10 a.m., ride leaves 11:00am sharp
The Chop Shop - 920 Lafayette Rd. (Rte.1), Seabrook
Food - Live Music - Raffles to help family of local NH rider killed
http://www.massmsf.org/googledonate.html
http://www.massmsf.org/PDF/2010ShaneMcCarthy.pdf

My family and the family friends will all attend...well at least most that can make it. :)

My Plan for today!
STS #10
Stretch!!!

Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi

DONE! I just finished STS #10

Off to shower and work!
Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Oh went down 3#.s since yesterday!!! YEAH! Must be the scale! HEHE! Good excuse right? ;)

Hallo girls,

I did went for a long walk with the dogs this morning, still no abs! What's wrong with me?

Heidi - you welcome! If your cloth don't get tight, don't worry! The scale will move;) I think, it was the sugar too! You are not used to it. My heart goes out to your sis! Poor thing! Such a same! (((HUGS))) to her! Good for her to have you and your mom on her side. How was your walk?

Amelia - :eek::eek: about the hangover! You know better:p Well, I can't say much either, lol! Had a little to much to drink too on Friday, that's way I couldn't work out. LOL!

I will be back later!

Hi all!

Running around with the kids this weekend for cross country and soccer. Too exhausted to get in a workout for me. Today is just practices, so getting in a run for me, and maybe even some ab work.

Belinda - enjoy your recovery week! You' ve earned it!

Amelia - enjoy the walk with you dog

Heidi - scales are evil! What matters most is how you feel.

Hi to Karen, Kristina and Allee!

BBT to report on my run.

Hi Sherry! Have a great run!
I agree..time to throwout the scale! HEHE. :) At least when I woke this morning to weigh myself I was down 3#'s. PHEW! Getting worried there! ;)
Going to watch what I eat and keep the calories within my goals. Also cutting out the alcohol to once a week!!! I like to have wine with DH in the evening to unwind...guess this has caught up to me. ;)

Ok Belinda: Time to get those Abs in! HEHE! I had a nice walk with my DD. We always stop and checkout plants along the way. I think I was in my shoes too long that day..should have changed into a different pair before heading out. Something as simple as that can through you off sometimes.

Amelia: How are you feeling? Did the walk help? Come back tomorrow refreshed and ready to start a new day. :)

Hello to Karen, Allee and Kristina! Hope your doing well!

Have a great night!
BBT
Heidi

Back to say that I did get in the interval run. Soon, I may be up to running the whole time! And, bonus, I even did Stability Ball Abs.

Hope you all enjoyed your evening. Rest well and see you tomorrow!

Good evening,

I did end up walking my dogs twice today. That's all! I need to work my abs goog tomorrow;)

Heidi - yeah, on the weight loss! Congrats! Good plan on losing the weight. I am doing the same!

Good might, girls!

Sherry - good for you getting that run in! WTG! Glad you got your abs in too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.