DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT RIGHT FOR March 26, 2010

I am done with D33, W3, M3:eek::D

Here is what I did:

Warm up : 2 sets 15 reps/12 reps
Standing BB front presses/45#

Standing BB front presses/50#
BB curls/50#
Flat bench tricep extensions/37#, used the tricep curl bar.

Seated lateral raises/ 13#, forgot to add more weight!:rolleyes:
Incline curls on the bench/20#, felt much better than the ball!
Seated overhead extensions/20#

Seated rear delts /14#
Seated Concentraion curls/23#
Cross body kickbacks/18#, had a hard time with my right side today:confused:

The reason why some weights are the same as last week, I went up in weight last weeik. Couldn't wait!;)

BTW, got the results from the doctor in Landstuhl. I have Iron deficientcy Anemia. He wants me to go back to Landstuhl soon, need more check ups. :confused: I have to run to the clinic to pick up some meds. I will be back later!

Nice workout belinda and good morning!

Today will be a circuit...not sure which one yet. I think we may walk again too...

I will be back later with personals:)

YAY! I am officially done with Meso 2!!! ***happy dance!**** I was really grunting on some of the weights today! I am looking forward to my rest week! I have Cardio Core Circuit to do though yet tomorrow:confused: (that one is tough!)

Amelia - Which workout did you end up doing today? Are you still walking with your neighbor?

Belinda - Congrats on almost being down with STS!!! How exciting!!! :D More tests though? Grrr...

Hello to Sherry and Heidi!

I walked with my walking partner this morning for 32minutes then came home and did cardio & weights. so thats 90minutes total and 420cals total.

I will bbl with personals:confused: Ive got to make an appointment for my DH, his tooth is throbbing :( i told him to take care of that tooth about 4 months ago before it started hurting:mad: MEN! Got to run to the grocery store too..

Karen-Congratulations on completing Meso 2!!! We walked this morning..she wants to walk 3days a week for now,until she gets use to it!

Hello to everyone that follows..

Done with today's workout - Firm Bss1 Body Sculpt. Feels good to be working with some weight again.

Belinda - Glad the dr's think they know what's going on with you. great workout, too.

Amelia - Hope your DH's tooth gets taken care of.

Karen - Congrats on finishing Meso.

Hi Heidi.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.