Do what you want,Just get it done weekend 4/25-4/26

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today is work then i have to get ready for a my Niece's one year old birthday part! I can't believe she's already one year old!! Wow,where does the time go? I got her one of those baby pools thats shaped like a giraffe,its so cute. I also got her a plush lamb stuffed animal,its so soft. I can't wait to see her,its been over two weeks....

im so tired:confused: i shouldn't have stayed up so late with dh last night watching the ballgame. No workout today,didn't get one in yesterday either because i was sick and i still don't feel well:(

Have a great day....Rock those workout's girls:cool: maybe i can get back in the swing of things tommorow with a circuit!!! (thinking LIC)

Amelia - sorry to hear that your still feeling sick. :( Why does that always happen on the weekend? sigh. I hope you feel better soon.

I think I am also taking a rest day - not sure yet. DH and I will be working in the basement for a while today. If I get a chance I might throw something in - otherwise it will be a rest day.

Last night around 2:30AM I heard a slight rapping sound and saw lights flashing around from in the living room. Our dog started barking (of course). I was kind of freaked out. My DH went to the door - it was a police woman! Somehow the trunk of my car was open and she wanted to make us aware of it. (I thought "wow, how nice!") I'm not sure how it opened. DH might have hit the wrong button on the key thingy when we got back last night and we didn't notice?? Anyway...very interesting.

Hello Amelia and Karen,

Rest day here for me too! ;)

Paperwork first thing, grocery shopping and yard work. I feel tired today anyhow.
Excuses???? Maybe. ;)

Amelia: Enjoy your time with your niece! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER. ;) I still remember when you first told us about her.

Karen: It will be done soon! A rest day isn't really a total rest day for any of us. We have our yards and house stuff to do just the same. ;) It all counts in the end.
Freaky about the car! That would have really scared me having an officer show up at my door late at night.

Have a great evening! Back on track tomorrow. :)

Hello to Steph, Jay and Belinda!
Belinda: Thinking of ya!
Heidi

Hi and Good Morning to you all,

Just finished my workout:

LIC Upper Circuit: 65.5min. PHEW! Sweat buckets on this one! Great workout!

Amelia: Have fun with this one if your doing it today! :)

Hello Karen, Steph, Jay and Belinda! :)

Off to shower and have breakfast! Starving!
Heidi

Morning

Hey Heidi-im thinking about doing LIC today....gotta see how i feel as the day lingers on. Im clearing up pretty good though...Great job on your workout! WTG!! Yeah,i remember telling you girls about my niece last year...scary stuff. And to think we almost didn't have her with us is very scary. My sister is more than in love with her...that little girl is her life:) She is such a good mother....

The party was great yesterday! My present was a hit(got her a small giraffe pool). We had fun...yesterday was my cheat meal day. They served hamburgers and hotdogs plus all the fixings and the b-day cake. It was delish:D Here is a pic of her not liking the smaller b-day cake. She later cried about the icing being on her fingers,lol

Today is back on track day for me! And if i get to feeling better im going to do some kind of workout! I know i will walk the dog later this afternoon.
What's everybody up too today? bbl

Ohhh she's so cute! ;)

I found that LIC workout pretty tough today. I needed to eat beforehand because I just felt drained by the end.

I hope that you feel better so you can do your workout! It was a lot of fun! :) I haven't done a step workout in quite a while.

Back to laundry, housework and yard work! Oh...my kitty caught a snake! Here I thought that he wasn't going to be a good hunter either. ;)

Take Care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.