Do What You Want Just Get It Done! Weds 5/13

Good morning,

sorry for not starting us off! I just came back from the clinic in Regensburg. Both my nostril were blocked. This is so frustrating. Now he wants me to take Cortisone for 4 weeks, I hope this will kick this infection in the a$$.:rolleyes:

Heidi, enoy your weights and cardio today!

I will be back for personls! I will take care of my dogs first and have a nice cup of tea:D

Today was week 3 of plyo legs! The time just flew by and I burned 342 calories! I was very pleased. Normally for shorter workouts like that I don't burn many calories. My heart was pumping though today!

Last night I was watching the biggest loser finale and ended up falling asleep during the last 10 minutes! I woke up right at 10 and was like GRRRR - I missed it!

Belinda - sorry to hear about your being stuffed up again. :(

Morning girls! I posted in the other thread but im not sure if anyone read it!

Im taking a rest day today because i think i pulled a muscle in my back:)mad:) so im taking it easy,concentrating on getting back on track with my eating.:)

Heidi-How was your Cardio and weights today?

Karen-Great workout and calorie burn!

Belinda-Darn nasal passages and all there mucus:mad: it makes me mad that your still suffering! I hope the new antibiotics help...crossing my fingers!:)

bbl

Hello,

Just back from work.

I did my workout before heading off:

KPC (for the cardio)
S&H T&B

TOTAL CALS: A whopping 888! Wow that should make up for my little slip last night of some cake! ;)

Have to give DS some food. He refuses to eat the lunches at school.

Belinda: So sorry to hear that those darn nostrils are giving you such grief! I too hope the new meds do something to clear this up for you.

Karen: Nice workout! Are you feeling anything from that one? ;) How much further do you have to go on STS?

Amelia: Enjoy your rest day! Easy on your back today. An easy stretch might be in order. :)

Off to make lunch.

Hello to Jay and Steph!

Take Care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.