DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR Sunday Aug. 1

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I did D18! I will post my workout later today!
Not sure what I will do today?

Have a great weekend or rest day!

Woowoo! Cathe just announced some new workouts that will be coming out! I am kind of excited - but at the same time I have so many of her workouts already - how many more do I really need? Hmm...

Today I might take another rest day. DH and I are going to be working in the backyard today so that might be enough workout as it is. We will see...

Morning, Nice to see Cathe's announcement. But im not too excited just yet. I was hoping for some low impact stuff from her...

Today will be a 50min cardio. I'm not sure what im going to do yet. May just wait for DH to wake up and do a CC. Then again i may pull out a step workout...as usual,have no idea:rolleyes:

I weighed this morning and I'm down 1.4 from last week. I also had DH measure me and im down everywhere. I couldn't believe i was finally down in my arms, i haven't lost there in years:confused: So it looks like im doing everything right. :) just gotta keep going. Its tough but i can do it :)

My kids are at there meme's for most of the day so i think i will take advantage of the silence and lay out in the sun this morning before doing a workout.

Later my Niece is coming over again to spend the night and were going out for pizza.:D

Later Gators

I'm done with my workout and VERY proud of myself. I did ALL of stepblast! Burned 585 calories in 55 mins:D My step wasn't on any risers but i still got in a great workout! First time I've ever done all of SB:eek: I really love the music in that one.

Belinda-Nice job on your workout this morning have a great day!

Karen-Have fun working in the yard. I did some yard work yesterday. Sprayed some weed killer then some bug spray...

Hello to everyone!:)

I had to share this adorable video, its about a baby goat that gets a little excited. Its SO CUTE.....check it out!

http://purinaanimalallstars.yahoo.com/?v=7888575

Hello!

Yesterday we went to the art fair. Went later than planned because just as we were ready to go, it started to pour. Didn't last too long, so DH and I decided to walk there - 2.5 miles there and another 2.5 miles back. We were worn out when we got back home.

Today we walked up to the library - about 1.5 miles each way. I think that will have to be today's workout, unless I can get in a stretch later. Now I'm in the middle of laundry, cleaning and groceries. Dinner tonight at my aunt's, so better get rolling.

Belinda - what did you decide to do today?

Karen - Enjoy your rest day. I agree that the backyard work qualifies as a workout. BTW, early on Cathe had mentioned Chicago as one of the roadtrip destinations. I hope she plans it.

Amelia - YEAH! I'm sure you are on top of the world right now. Enjoy your success.

Hi Heidi!

Hope you all are enjoying your day.

Hello to you all,

Checking late....
Went for a wilderness walk today. Yesterday I played yard tennis with my sons for about 2 hrs. ;) Had a great time chasing the ball. HAHA!

Belinda: How did your workout go? :)

Karen: I hope you had great relaxing day. :)

Amelia! AWESOME! Great job on your workouts and all the numbers! Enjoy your day with your niece. :)

Sherry: Sounds like some great walks and time with your DH. :)

Lazy day here...just enjoying the cooler weather. Feels sooooo nice! :)

Enjoy your afternoon!

BBT
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.