DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I was beat yesterday, I worked out to much:p Today I have to do cardio and abs! No clue what I will do today?

I will be back to report my workout and hopefully for some personals! I am sorry, I haven't been much around. I am very busy lately! BBL!

Morning

On today's agenda is a dog walk first then a premix from L&G + abb work.

Belinda-have a great workout today!

bbl

Good Morning to you all!

Hey Belinda! I was beat yesterday...one from staying up too late and two from too much wine with a friend. ;) Bad Idea!
Maybe a light workout with a walk today to give your body time to recover. :)

Amelia: Have a great walk and workout with the L&G premix! I haven't been doing legs for awhile and have to get back at it. Let me know how this one goes and how long. :)

I did get in a 2.04 mile walk yesterday to burn off that headache. ;) Very busy weekend
with kids home and friends visiting. All in All a good time.

Hello to Karen, Sherry, Allee and Mom418! How are you today and what are your plans?

My Plan:
STS #8 back and tris.

BBS
Heidi

Good morning girls,

Still haven't worked out, my head hurts plus I am stuffed up! Not to mentioned I am up since 2 AM:confused: Tried to take a nap, can't sleep! I will get a workout today.

Heidi - I will do a short workout today. Great job, on your walk yesterday. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!

Amelia - have fun with your walk and leg wo today.

Hallo Sherry, Karen, Allee and Kristina! BBL!

oooooooo i'm so annoyed right now. as i said, been planning on doing fit tv w/o this week. even went to the trouble of looking up the schedule, because on the remote it only goes 2 or 3 days in advance, and theres no cathe on weekend. this really stinks. so now i have no fit tv. called cust. service. we only had the channel for a trial period. either i didnt know or didnt remember. that was 6 mo. ago. i dont remember where i put things in storage after 6 mo. how am i sopposed to remember that? sigh. i had just started using it again this last month.

on the upside,this made me wake up more, bring me out of my congested fog. but i was going to try the w/o. sometimes after you get moving a little, its better. so if i want it back, sopposedly i need to upgrade to twice the price i'm paying now, the lowest price. most of the channels are for kids. not doing that. guess i'll be window shopping for dvds even more now.

Good morning!

Had a wonderful visit with my friend this weekend. We hadn't seen each other in 10 years. However, we ate, drank and were merry, which added on a couple of pounds. Time to get refocused. Eating clean for leftovers today, but mayh have not planned kid logistics good enough which may affect exercise. Should still be able to get in a 30 min run.

Belinda - hope you feel better quickly

Amelia - enjoy your dog walk

Heidi - I'm glad someone else is always busy, not just me

Mom418 - bummer about FitTV. Time to dig out the dvd's.

Hi Karen and Allee!

BBT after my run (promise to myself)! Enjoy your day.

hello

Good Morning Ladies,

Hi, I guess I am the only one who is beat for not working out too much.:p
It seems like everyone has a great weekend and holidays. Yeah, me too I think I eat just a little too much. Now, gonna work it out.

Let's see....Basic Step!!! Always....

Belinda and Amelia: have fun with your workout.

Heidi: How's the headache? Work it off, girl!

Hi Sherry: hehe.....another busy bee. How's the children? How's the room coming along? Are you back to your regular work schedule?

Oh Kristina: So sorry to hear about your cable situations. I know. I can not find anything I want to work on fit tv. And it is usually too intense for me. Good luck.... Oh..response to yesterday post. It's okay. I know there is a Vee on the forum.

Hey Karen: how are you? Hope you had a wonderful time with your mom and sis. What are you doing today? Have a great one.

Off to the cellar.....
be back in a bit.

Allee;)

Hey guys, no weight work today but did get in a 47minute power walk w/the dog. Im beat, the weekend really caught up to me today:confused: still got to get some house work done.

Have a great day:)

sherry, digging out dvds is a great idea. i dont have any, but will prob. buy some used ones soon.
in the meantime i can clear the dust off my wii, mini trampoline, or boxing bag. if i ever make it to the library, they have dvds i could borrow for a week.
going to go for a walk outside. feeling really proud that yesterday i just dont want extra food. that def. makes it easier. i feel that way often when i'm keeping up the exercise consistently, but anytime i'm sick i basically have to be so sick i cant move or cant keep anything down, to not want food. i can count on my hand how often that happened, thankfully, but everyone else seems to LOSE wt when they are sick. anyway, not wanting extra food is a good thing.
ok i have got to learn to shut up. going to get ready. i think a walk will do me good. bbl.

really proud of everybody getting workouts in when you're all busy. pushing yourself.

walk is done. 45 min total
walked to the local park. 1 time around the perimeter. 2 times down the paved 'road' more like laps,up and back counts as '1' like going up stairs. 10 times around the dirt part of baseball diamond. hope that makes sense.
its interesting how promising i'll do certain w/o to you guys is so much more meaningful. instead of just in my own head.

Hallo,

I am done with HiiT 40/20 plus Ab Circuit "Pilates based abs". I also walked the dogs twice today. House is clean, no it's time to relax and enjoy the evening!

Heidi - what workout did you do today? Nice job, keeping up with your workouts.

Sherry - glad you had a wonderful time with your friends this weekend!

Allee - enjoy BS today.

Amelia and Kristina - good job on the walk today.

Where is Karen?

Have a great day! I will be back in the morning.

Hey....another busy bee here! Haven't done that workout yet bill will hopefully today!

Mom418: Great job getting out in the fresh air for a walk. :) This always lifts my spirits.

Allee: Have fun with your workout! Hey have you tried increasing the height of your step for an exta kick? :)
Oh I got rid of the headache finally by late evening. It went away after driving my DD back to her apartment...had to concentrate on something else I guess to get rid of it. ;)

Amelia: I hear ya on the weekend! Nice job on the walk!

Sherry: How wonderful for you to get to see a long lost friend. :) Glad you had a good visit.
The time just flys by with some many things pulling us this way and that. I hope you have a great run!
Are you doing an indoor run or outdoor today?

Belinda: Are you feeling better? :( Oh that darn infection! I really wish they could do something for you! Get well soon!

Ok I better get moving...need coffee!
BBS
Heidi

Oh there you are Belinda! :) We posted at the sametime!
Great workout for you today! Oh plus getting your house back inorder! :) Nice job!
Have a relaxing evening! :)

Heidi

Oh there you are Belinda! :) We posted at the sametime!
Great workout for you today! Oh plus getting your house back inorder! :) Nice job!
Have a relaxing evening! :)

Heidi

Thanks Heidi! It's very late here,but I got my workout in. Feel much better now.

Have a wonderful afternoon. See you in the morning.

Hey!

BACK AGAIN! I finished my workout for the day!

sts disc #8 back and tri. I felt the burn! ;)

Off to shower and get ready for dinner.

HAVE A GREAT EVENING!
Heidi

Hi,

Goodnight, Belindal. Hope you sleep well tonight.

Allo Heidi: hehe....funny how you mentioned the height. I guess I never mention to you all that I haven't use the step yet. Glad to hear your headache is gone. Great job STS!!! What's for dinner? Mind if I come along?

Hi Kristina: It sounds like you have a great walk in the park. Good job!
keep up the good work.

Hello to Amelia, Sherry and Karen.
How are you all doing?

Allee:D

Good evening,

Heidi - fantastic job, on disc #8 back and tri today. I can't believe I am almost done with STS, will miss it.

Allee - not sure what's going on, but I am not sleeping well these days:eek: Have a good night sleep.

Where is Sherry and Karen????? Come back!

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.