bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do Legs & Calves today!

I will be back to report my workout!

((HUGS))) to Sherry!

Have a great day and workout, everyone!

Good Morning

(((Sherry)) I hope things smooth over soon. Im so sorry :( I would be way stressed out too.

Hello to everyone, I've got a full body workout on tabs for today. First I will walk the dog.

I stepped on the scale this morning and it was up a few lbs? TOM is around the corner but its hard seeing that higher #. I need to just put the scale up for a while ( I feel like a broken record when I say that:rolleyes:) Anyways, kinda bummed me out. Im sure i will feel better after my workout.

Last edited:
thanks for the hugs Allee, have a wonderful day:)

2mile walk + MM time saver done:D Off to get some dogfood and veggies. Seems like i have to run to the store 3x's a week for produce:confused:

ok. Have a good day

Hi ladies,

DH and I just got back from the gym! Had a great leg workout! It's late here in Germany, I will shower/eat than I will post my workout!

Hi Allee:D

Amelia - nice job on your walk and UB workout! I go every day to the grocery store:rolleyes:

Have a great day, everyone!

Hello to you all,

I know it is rather late to be checking in but I just got a moments peace.
Very hectic here lately!
I had a meeting this morning and was very nervous about it. I tried to destress with an itread before it. I did the itread #2 20min workout. :)
It worked for a bit until I got to work and started rushing around to get things ready.
As I bringing my guest to my office I got nervous all over again and THEN HAD A MAJOR HOT FLASH!!!! I got really hot and sweat was actually rolling down my cheeks! I was red as can be I am sure! I tried to shrug it off and say I was just a little flustered.
Talk about embarrassing!

I feel like I am too young to be going through this stage in my life! Has anyone else had this happen yet? Just sooo confused, exhausted and depressed at times. My nights are fraught with trying to stay cold and this is making my DH miserable I am sure! I keep pushing him to the otherside of the bed saying that I was just too darn hot!

I am hopeful that this will pass soon!

Anyway...at least I got a short run in today.

Great job Belinda and Amelia on your workouts today!

Hello to Allee!

Oh Sherry! I just went back to see what has happened in your life lately. Sorry to hear about your situation and hope that things get back to normal soon.
Thinking of you!

Hello to Karen and Kristina!

Have a good night,
BBT
Heidi

hi everybody,
never too late to check in i say.
sort of in the midst of over hauling the house. just been doing kitchen a cabinet here a drawer there. felt really frustrated tonight. going to just take everything out. i hate feeling so...obsessive. i basically have to completely think differently to do deep cleaning or declutter. its like i have to train my mind to even 'see' the clutter. growing up in a super cluttered house. eventually you just have blinders on i guess. ironically its how it is when i was bigger, still i'm skinnier in my head than in the mirror. but i can recognize a big difference.
but the upside is of course after everything is clean and clutter free counters and all the rest means a clear mind. same with exercising my mind is clear. and getting on here helps. destress. alone time.

so anyway, havent had a real w/o. have been moving alot more. trying to not be glued to the internet. oh, i did do some short demos. i was the boys 'coach'. boxing, kicks, calisthenics etc.

Good evening,

Heidi - wtg, on your iTread today. Sorry about the situation at work. Sorry, I have no advice about hot flashes (I know they will come:confused:). Have you seen a doctor yet? Maybe they can give you something? I know Whole Foods sells some natural meds as well. Don't worry about work, that will happend to the most of us:rolleyes: (((HUGS))))

Krsitina - I always feel better having a clean house! I constanly declutter my house. Have fun!

Hallo to Sherry, Allee and Amelia!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.