DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am doing M3 D30 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps) today! 6 more dics and I am done with STS:eek:

Have a great day and workout today. Gotta run. BBL!

Hallo girls,

D30 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps) is done!. I don't know why I went up like this. I think there is something wrong with my WM:eek: It had me going up high in weights?? I got them up, they may have went up crooked, but I got them up:p That was heavy today, with out a doubt!

Warm up : 1 set 15 reps/ 2nd set 12 reps
Standing BB front presses/45#

Workout: 4 sets/7reps
Standing BB front presses - 47#
BB curls - 57#
Flat bench tricep extensions BB - 40#

Seated lateral raises - 20#
Incline curls on the bench - 20#
Seated overhead extensions on arm - 20#

Seated rear delts - 20#
Seated Concentraion curls - 20#
Cross body kickbacks - 20#

I will be back with personals, have a good one!

Coffee. Good.

Good Morning

I checked my blog and the last time i weighed was on 8/22, so i figured wth? I stepped on the scale today and was pleasantly surprised. Down 1.2:) Im happy with that... just 2 more lbs and i will be in the 160's:eek:

ok...back to earth, today i plan on walking the dog then im not sure after that. I may do a full body so i can be done with weights for the week.

Belinda-47# front raises? Oh my:confused: 57" bb curls......:eek: WTG girl,high fives!

Hello to everyone..bbl

Morning to you all!

Just finished my workout and showered.

runnervals 1.0 interval run with hills
STS extended stretch

3.0 miles with 603 cals burned

Belinda: WOW! You are lifting some mighty heavy weights!!! What is your 1RM like? ;)
Nice job super woman!

Hey Amelia: That is great news on the con't weight loss! Awesome job! Keep up the good work! ;)
Have a great workout whatever you decide on.

Hello to Sherry, Karen, Allee and Mom418!
Have a great workout and day!

Off to mow the lawn before the storm hits and then work with grocery shopping later.

BBL
Heidi

has not been a good day for staying in control with eating. lost count how many bowls of honey cheerios i've had. without milk cuz of my cold. it seems to make congestion or mucus worse. sorry if thats tmi. i'm a milk person, i would be very sad if i had to give it up forever. soy is almost as good, but so expensive.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.