DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? Have to go and visit my BIL in the hospital in Nuernberg, will try to came back at a desent time to get a workout in.
DH and I went to a Hispanic Heritage festival yesterday, had a lot of fun. Awesome food:confused: and music!

I will try to catch up on personals tonight. You all rocking your workouts, good job everyone!

Enjoy your workout/restday today. BBL!

Morning to you all!

Hey Belinda: I have been up since 4am and trying to plan my workout for the day as well.
Oh that fair sounded like a great time! :)
I hope your BIL is doing well.
Have a great workout whatever you decide on!

Most likely I will be doing weights with STS #11 this morning. Just need more coffee. ;)

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, Karen, Allee and Kristina!

Have a great morning and workout!
Heidi

Wow, the internet or my computer is running really slow today:confused:

Anyways, Good morning! I've got step blast on my mind today...as much as possible. That workout always gives me a high after-wards. I need to work my abbs too. I replaced the batteries in my hrm chest strap yesterday and its still acting up. Today i will (if i can remember to) buy a battery for the wrist watch part and hopefully the darn thing will start working again. I miss seeing those high Calorie burns..

DH wants to go into town later to my favorite store (Ross) and do some shopping. OF COURSE he decided's to do this when im still bloated from my crappy eating the past few days:rolleyes: I will buy a smaller pair of jeans and make them my goal.

Hello to everyone, i will catch up later after my workout.

step blast done. I couldn't finish all of it because a storm came through but I did get in 43mins of it. Thats pretty good. Oh and i found some battery's for my HRM,yay...burned 420 cals.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.