DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. I will do yoga and abs today;)
I will catch up on personals later!

Have a wonderful weekend. BBL!

Good Morning

Im feeling pretty good this morning. I should since I slept until 8am :p These past few days have been pretty bad eating wise. Just so blah & emotional...stinking hormones!:mad: But the good news is I feel good today, mentally and physically.:)

I got a nice compliment yesterday. A cyber friend from another site complimented me on my arms. I was pretty excited about that since I don't really consider my arms buff. lol. But there definitely more toned. It was nice to hear:D. She asked what i was doing, so i told her about how i try to eat clean(notice i said try,lol) and the wonderful world of Cathe. Anyways, it helped my blah mood.:p

Yesterday was a 4mile power walk. Today will be a full body. Thinking about doing 4ds total body, its a long one but I love that series and besides...i don't have anything am doing today. :rolleyes:

Hello to everyone, have a great workout today!!! I will try and bbl to report my workout.

Last edited:
Good Morning to you all!

Just finished a run. 3.25miles with TM Challengers. Great sweaty run! It is very humid here!!!

Belinda have a fun workout. I am doing abs and a stretch soon.

Amelia: Oh that was a great compliment! :) Made you day I am sure. Have a great workout! Your doing great!

Hello to all I missed. Have to fly out of here to meet with my Sis.

Take care and have a good one!
Heidi

Hey Heidi-Great run today! Its humid here too...we stopped at a yard sale earlier and i just got to hot:confused: hat to get back in the car with the AC. Maybe fall temps will be here soon.

My workout is done, did total body on 4ds! It took close to 95mins:eek: got some good burns.

Have a good day:)

punka274 said:
Hey Heidi-Great run today! Its humid here too...we stopped at a yard sale earlier and i just got to hot:confused: hat to get back in the car with the AC. Maybe fall temps will be here soon.

My workout is done, did total body on 4ds! It took close to 95mins:eek: got some good burns.

Have a good day:)

Great workout Amelia!

Just got back home from the benefit motorcycle ride for my sis.

Ahhh time to relax.

Hello to all
Bbt Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.