DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 24, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do yoga or some stretching:eek: and of course, I will walk my dogs!

My best to all. Gotta run. BBL!

saying hello

Hello belinda and all....

Sorry been MIA. Guilty person back. I try to check in as much as possible. Work makes it kinda hard. Excuses.....

Great job everyone!!
Hope you all have a great day and workout...

Allee

Hey!

Belinda: Have a great stretch with Yoga! :)

Hello Allee! How are things going? What have you been up to?

I just finished my cardio workout:

icycle #1 20min 4.5miles
itread jogging series: 2.60miles
STS extended stretch...needed that!

Off to shower and work!

Hello to everyone I missed!
Take care
Heidi

belinda-enjoy that recovery week.
allee-no stress, no guilt, each day try to improve just a little bit. we are like babies who start out not even able to roll over...then 1,2 yrs later they are running all over. you cant tell them no, they just keep trying and learning. just a little better each day, before you know it things are easier and you can list several improvements. (not my analogy, from IOWL, but its a good one.)
omg! this is my nightmare. today. this is what i was so nervous about especially since there's 3 kids to get ready. yup, you guessed it. they missed the bus. not only that, my alarm didnt make a peep, and my son woke me up at 7:30, thats 10 mins after the bus has left! if it wasnt for him, i might still be sleeping. then they werent ready till almost 8:30. everytime this happens dh has to take them to school and i feel so guilty. he's dead tired working, coming home late. all bc i dont have my stupid lisense. i havent practiced in months. actually we sold 'my car' in aug. bc it needed costly repairs. or difficult to do repairs. ok well i guess i'm done venting now.

Thank you ladies for your kind words.

Belinda: enjoy your yoga...

Kristina: so sorry about your situation this morning. HUGS...... what's your workout for today...have fun.

Hi Heidi: great workout! Thanks for asking. Life is a little complicated....it will pass...how are you? How is your sister? Hope things will hey better. I know it is a long road. My prayer and thought....take care.

Hello to amelia, sherry and karen...hope all is well.

Allee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.