DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Hump Day,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

I will be back later to report my workout!

Have a great day and workout, girls!

Workout is done:p Went for a slow, long run with the dogs:eek: They both beat! It was so nice outside, around the 60's, perfect for a run!

Have a great day, everyone! BBL!

Morning

Today im walking the dog then doing a cardio + core workout, i would love to get in a yoga workout in too but will see.

I measured my walk yesterday in the car and it came to be exactly 2 miles! That's pretty cool. So im walking 2miles every time i walk the dog:)

I went over on my calories yesterday:rolleyes: DH decided to cook a pizza late last night while watching the braves game and i was starving. I had a small slice then a little bit of chocolate frozen yogurt. I figure my damage is about 500 cals:eek: oh well, it happens....can't be perfect all the time;)

Belinda-I love walking my dog in the morning because of the cool morning air. Its so refreshing:D Nice job on your run!

Good morning!

UBS last night - used 8#'s and 10#'s. Feeling the flies today. Today will be a forced rest day - late meeting at work and open house at high school tonight.

Belinda - not running by myself at night but with the dog - makes me feel safer.

Amelia - try usatf.org to measure your runs/walks. Go to "create a route" for maps.

Kristina - DDR is a great way to burn off fat! It's about the only game where I have a chance to beat the kids. LOL!

Heidi - very nice start to STS. Keep up the great work!

Hi to Allee and Karen!

Enjoy your day!

sherry- you crack me up! when i call myself a 'beginner', i'm being generous. i have to put both feet back in the middle between moves. certain moves are still confusing, but alot of the songs are fun. there's a cal counter mode too. my fav songs- just dance, disturbia, and closer by neyo.
i'll never beat them, but with practice i could get to basic. (next level up from beginner) dd is really good. i'm only really good at role player games,but i cant really say i could beat someone else, its not really competion, kinda about strategy. and thinking quickly during important battles. dh is the master, of any game. its going to be hard for the kids to ever beat him.

Workout done. Did a 4mile run interval then Coremax 2, i then did some stretching for about 10mins. My HRM is still acting up...im ready to throw it out the window:rolleyes:

Sherry-Thanks for the link, i will check it out!

Hello to everybody:) Have a good day

working at the car wash...whoa whoa...that song always makes me wanna dance. w/o done. pushed through it. feeling energy now! and happy. i usually am.
cardio interval w/body weight exercises.
cardio-any kind of jumping,running in place.tons of jacks.

cardio
step ups on wt bench/most on my bed(18in)
cardio
crunches
more jacks
squat/side kick, other kicks
cardio-made it thru flashdance song
30 mod. push ups - did 10 then 5 more till 30
more jumping
plank twice-around a min. each.
i'm still tired today, going to load up on iron-lentil soup. that always helps. was a really good w/o for me today. pushed, on another day i could do way more, but today i did my best. felt really confident too. sports bra and spandex shorts. love wearing bike shorts now, they stay put!

i loaded today's interval w/o into wm. there were a few ex. i couldnt find, but theres so many to choose from easy to find sub. very time consuming, but next time i want to repeat it, i'm just a point and click away lol. cant believe theres no planks or jumping jacks.
wi earlier maybe 193 or 192...not official till i use wii scale.

i'm not sure i've expressed this to you gals. i feel fit, thin, back in the best shape of my life and strong. i feel like i did when i was 50# lighter. on blogs i've read this is a common feeling. you feel great, then look in the mirror. its like i'm surprised my hips are wide, flabby arms etc. but when i'm flexed darnit i can see muscle! its frustrating that others cant see how i really feel, but i know my hard work is paying off. even my kids can tell the diff. and see the muscle. so i guess i have mixed feelings about the number. 192! wooohooo! thats almost 40# you're hot stuff! but to other people that sounds like omg...
i'm glad most of the people i talk to fall on the understanding side, knowing where i started.

Good evening,

I walked the dogs again this evening;)

Heidi - sorry about your busy and stressful day. Hope it gets better tomorrow.

Amelia - nice job on your workout today.

Sherry - wtg on your UB wo last night. Enjoy your rest day today. Glad to hear you are not running alone.

Kristina - your hard work is paying off! keep up the good work!

Hallo Allee and Karen!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.