DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 21, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

My plan for today is: cardio and abs! :D I will work my abs first;)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! BBL!

My workout is done! Did stability abs 12 min from Prevention! Liked that alot. Plus I did Gaiam Yoga for weight loss DVD "Quick start yoga (30min) + Engery Balancing yoga (20 min), I really liked that one! Susanne Deason did most poses with a chair and blocks!

I still will walk my dogs! Will get a real workout in tomorrow, need to pick up the pace a little:eek:

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone! BBL!

Good Morning,

Not sure what workout im doing today? Thinking about switching things up, i usually do a circuit later in the week...may do one today then a full body on Wednesday & Friday, then fill in the days between with cardio+yoga. Of course every day i have to walk the dog:confused: She's staring a hole in me as i type this:rolleyes:

Awesome job on your yoga workout! I've noticed how stronger my core is since incorporating yoga in my workout routine. Its so simple but yet so effective.

Heidi-Maybe the sugar was the culprit from your body aches? I know when i eat too much sugar or refined carbs i get extremely lethargic:confused: Awesome job on your walk. The Ride event sounds like fun and for such a great cause. And my thoughts and prayers are with your sister, she has a long road ahead of her but it sounds like she has her head up in such a tragic situation. My heart goes out to her.

Sherry-How was your run and abb work? My DD wants to sign up for gymnastics in October, i told her she could. Im pretty excited about it:D

Hello to Allee, Karen(where are you girl?) & Kristina

bbl

Quick check in, workout done. Decided on 5 drills of Drill Max. I also walked the dog for 30mins. Drill max always kicks my butt:eek: how on earth is Cathe able to talk during that one is a mystery:confused: My HRM wasn't working right and it read 305 burned after an hour into the workout, now you KNOW thats a load of crap:eek: I burn 450 cals when i do C&W and DM is more intense...

ok, off to get a new book from the library. Im going to start reading harry potter...

Good day!

Run. Was good last night, but it wasn't until it was dark, which is so much earlier these days. Feeling the abs a bit today. Today I plan on an UBWO - not sure which one yet.

Belinda - nice job as usual. I strive to have the same consistency with my workouts!

Amelia - DM is more like 500-600 calories, if you survive the whole thing! My DD liked gymnastics so much more than dance. I'm sure your DD will love it. Enjoy HPS. We're anxiously awaiting the last movies!

Hi to Heidi, Karen, Kristina and Allee!

BBL to report my wo.

Hey!

Belinda: Oh those workouts sound great! I agree with Amelia about the abs feeling much stronger. Nice workout!

Amelia: Oh that dog is in a routine for sure. ;) Awesome job on the drills! That is a tough workout!

Sherry: Nice job getting in your run even with the light fading. :) Which ab workout did you do?
Have a great upper body workout today! :)

today's workout:

IMAX; ALL 10 INTERVALS slightly modified ;)
STS med ball abs

Hello to Karen, Allee and Kristina!

Have a good one!
Heidi

hi all, quick post, tired this week, not enough sleep. i'll be good 2 go tomorrow.
fri & sat no w/o
sun short walk w/dd and a few songs ddr. got sweaty.
mon scrubbed behind and everywhere etc stove.
slept today and got groceries. cleaned up kitchen even tho i was so tired.
ddr - dance dance revolution like the arcade game with the arrows you jump/step on. can be really fun! great for kids and small parties.
note to the group- i got groceries today is code! red alert! trigger! too much food no one will notice...
no, did ok last several times. ate some fruit and plain im. crab. didnt eat the alfredo w/ crab, thats what i made for dinner. i wasnt really hungry, and i dont like alfredo sauce very much anymore. thank god! just not enough flavor or worth the extra w/o. and i did not eat almost a whole bag of crab. oooh love that stuff. only ate a few peices. tomorrow dh has work, and rest of week. combining trigger- lots of food and dh gone. but i should be ok, lately not big deal when he's gone since it happens so often, i guess. ok ok i really am going to bed. tomorrow is day 17, i think, woot!

Good evening,

Heidi - loved that yoga dvd. Which IMAX did you do? Either way, they are tough. WTG!

Amelia - love DM! Nice job today. My son love HB books too. I can't get into them

Sherry - awesome job on that run yesterday. You are not runing alone at night? Worries me!

Kristina - have fun with your wo!

Hi to Karen + Allee!

Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.