DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do M3 D40 (squat rack legs) today. This is my last STS leg workout:(

I will be back to report my workout/personals!

Happy Hump day!

Hallo girls,

I am done with D40 Squat Rack legs! I went heavier on almost all exercises:eek: I know I was suppost to go down in weight (85%), but I felt so strong today I went up instead:p I am much stronger than 5%!;) I am very proud to compare my results from March to now, big difference! I came a long way since March. My back is feeling fine, not trouble there, thank goodness! One more disc and I am done with STS:( I did it!

Warmup: 4 sets / 8 reps
Squats - 70#/10 reps (up 5# from last week)
Squats - 70#/10 reps

Workout:
Squats - 110# (up 10 # from last week)
Elevated Barbell Deadlifts - 75# (up 10# from last week)
Front Squats - 75# (up 10# from last week)
Static Lunge - 100# (all 4 sets)

I also did the stretch from GS legs. That's it for me today. I will be back later! My best to all.

Good Morning, today will be a long dog walk + yoga. Thinking about doing some Rodney today;) And I've got laundry...of course

Belinda-You amount of weight is so impressive:eek: What does the M&F stand for in your new rotation?

I will bbl

Morning to you all! ;)

Belinda: AWESOME!!! What can I say....you have done well completing your goal of finishing up STS! I am still working on it. :) Today is disc 10 I believe. Will have to check my calendar.
Great idea to do that stretch after because you might be feeling this one later! hehe!
Oh! did you decide on what full body rotation your going to do next?

Hey Amelia! How are you doing today? ;) You have a great workout plan for today too!
I will join you with that walk but I will do it later this afternoon. This morning is weights with disc #10. :)
Have a good one!

Hello to Karen, Sherry, Allee and Kristina! Hope you doing well today and have plans for a great workout! ;)

Off to get it DONE!
BBS
Heidi

Hello ladies,

Great job with workout and weights lost.

Need to figure out what to do today. Lost track somewhere.

Be back later...

Have a good one ladies....

Allee

194! (on wii scale) it says i'm the same as mon. i guess i was so shocked i didnt care what exact # was LOL!
must have done something right in wts w/o i'm feeling it a little today, arms & hips. side lunges might be my new fav. exercise.

absolutely amazed at completion of sts and how strong you are belinda.
heidi next time i'll tag along for that hike. i looovvveee hiking. love walking around in nature. if i could go on vacation, thats where i'd go. camping, canoeing and did i mention hiking lol.

someday we'll have a large dog. i wonder if i could run with him? a blue eyed husky.

Hello!

Ok I am shaking after that STS workout! I went up in weight and I know I am going to feel this later today! ;)
I also did my walking workout just before as a warm-up. This requires you to do band exercises as you walk and then do fast paced walks during the breaks.
Total workout time: 1:15min
Cals burned: 732!

Hello Allee! Have a great workout whatever you decide on!

Mom418: Great job on your workout if you are having DOMS! My goal is to get for runs and walks more often and with this cooler weather I know I will. I hate the heat! ;)
Plus all the fresh air does wonders for my spirits! :)
Enjoy your day! :)

Hello to everyone I missed today! I hope you have a good one!
Off to clean house and run errands.
BBL
Heidi

workout done. 55min dog walk + A.M yoga:standing poses (20mins)

Heidi-I love my morning walks with the fresh air and sunshine...i agree, it lifts my spirit too!!:D Awesome workout!!

Kristine-Sure you could walk/run with a big dog. It took my lab a few times to get use to the leash but now she walks beside me or behind me. She keeps up pretty good when i run too...as long as its not to far,lol

Allee-Have a great workout today!!

Hello to Belinda and Karen:)

i was inspired to go for a walk too. it was more relaxed than a w/o.
i think i could walk the dog, running would take some practice.
i guess i'm more unsure that i could handle such a large dog, in control instead of him just running me over. but i think most large dogs have alot of energy, so would make for some long walks/runs. i prefer long distance, so thats a good thing.

day 10! double digits! wooohooo!

Last edited:
A fly by to say "hi!" and report that I got in an interval run, with the dog this time. Feeling good, doing laundry, finishing homework, and you know the rest of the drill.

Sorry so short. You are all doing great. Love those heavy weights, pounds lost, and taking time for yourselves to get the workouts in!

Enjoy your evening and see you tomorrow!

Good evening,

Heidi - wtg, on STS today.You will get through STS before no time;) Love the band workouts in STS! Nice cal burn today. I will check out the walking program, sounds very interesting.

Amelia - nice job, on the yoga and walk today.

Sherry - awesome job, on the run today. I bet your dog loved it too?

Kristina - glad you enjoyed your walk today.

Allee - what did you end up doing, busy lady?

I ordered some workout DVD's from Amy Bento today. Advanced workouts had some really good sales going on;)

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.