DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Thanks for all your nice comments, that means a lot to me!

I feel like crap since yesterday, not sure what's going on? I hope I am not coming down with the flu:( Didn't sleep well last night, I will work out this afternoon. Today is my last week of M3:eek: I will finish it!

I will be backlater to report my workout!

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Good Morning to you all,

Oh Belinda: So sorry that your not feeling well yet again. Did your sinus infection ever go away?
Get well soon!

Hello to Amelia, Karen, Sherry, Mom418 and Allee!

Busy day for me with work, errands and DS home from school.

Not sure if I can get in a workout today..... :(

Have a great one!
Heidi

Good morning!

It's Monday, so trying to start off the week positive: 1) DS took 1 whole minute off his 3 mile time at the meet on Sat. 2) DD's team took 1st place in the soccer tournament this weekend. 3) DH got to go fishing in the middle of all this (helps keep him happy). 4) I had the courage to get on the scale and am back at the "lo" of a couple of weeks ago. New goal - lose 6 #s by the end of the month. Will do this through clean eating and cardio/circuits.

Will be back with personals after my workout tonight. Keep your spirits up, ladies! You are all amazing women!

Good Morning girls, im feeling better today, thanks for all the kind words yesterday and today...means a lot:)

I took a rest day yesterday and hung out with my hubby and kids.

This morning i did Muscle Endurance (fitv version) then walked the dog for 30mins. I felt great after ME, got some good burns:eek: i've got to get that one on dvd. :)

I will try and pop in later w/personals

is this a fluke?

having a weird moment right now. my bathroom scale and wii scale say around 195. thats 5# lost...what the heck?
i havent been very active, havent been really w/o at all in sept, bc of this brochitis(?). finally feeling like the cough is almost gone. but havent been restricting food really at all. this is just so weird. i took a nap this morn lol. i am a bit dehydrated, anyway i often lose a 1-2 after sleeping, and other stuff just part of our day, but this doesnt even happen running my butt off. idk what to say. i feel like i would say, i wish i had your problem! lol. not seeing a problem, just i thought i would be exercising it off. try as i can cant stay in wonderland as they say. i guess it's like renee says, when you stop trying so hard you find the parking spot?ok well any comments on my fitness goals? lose 10# in 1 month, 1 in. each in hips, quads, 1/2 in. upper arms. building endurance boxing from 15min to 30.
so mid october would be deadline, breaking the goals into week by week small goals.
feedback? something i'm forgetting? too hard? too easy?

i guess logic says it could be fluid lost from being sick. that seems to be the only difference from other days. combined with bathroom and little dehydrated.

sherry,
that's so great! sounds like your kids are doing well in cc and soccer. i always loved when someone could come to an away cc meet. means so much. i'm sure they appreciate it. glad everyone is doing well and had a great weekend.

Hi Belinda how was your cardio session today?

Amelia awesome workout!

Hey sherry you have some great and doable goals..
Have a fun workout!
Your kids are doing awesome!
Wow! One full minute difference on your sons time great job!
Your daughter must be so excited for the win and proud of her team

Mom418 get well soon! Make sure to keep up with fluids

I got out for a walk with my two sons today. Nice woodland hike if 3 miles

Hello to allee and Karen

Heidi

jeez, this is going to bother me all day. i'm a freak of nature! 5# in 1 day without trying. it just doesnt seem right to be from dehydration. i've run and been 2# lighter before.

Back later than I hoped, but I did get in a wonderful interval run tonight!

You are all doing great! Keep up the good work!

Sleep well and see you all tomorrow!

Good evening, ladies!

Thanks girls, I feel much better. I rested most of the day, this evening I did my workout. I went heavier than ever! I will post my workout later. I think I had on of those 24 H stomache bug. I think I sweat it out with my workout:p. Glad that's gone!

Sherry, wtg on the interval run tonight.

Amelia - (((HUGS))) about the job! You will find something better. Nice job on ME + walk today.

Heidi - I am still a lttle stuffed up! Tanks for asking! Did you get a workout in today?

Karen - glad to hear you still keeping on top with your workouts.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.