DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 12, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Thanks for all your support, girls! That means a lot to me:) You girls, ROCK!

Today I will do a ab wo and stretch my legs (those hills fried my legs yesterday). I also will walk the dogs today.

Kristina - I sent you a PM! Sorry, I didn't I answer right away, I was fried yesterday.

Does anybody know where Karen is? This isn't like her not checking in. I hope she is ok.

Hallo Heidi, Karen, Sherry Allee and Amelia!

Later I will catch up with personals. Have a great Sunday, girls! BBL!

Good morning!

MMA Kickbox done. Now off to shower, then get rolling with DD to another day of the soccer tournament.

Belinda - take it easy on the legs today. You used them quite well yesterday.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you all enjoy the day.

Morning, i think today will be a full body weights workout. I wish 4ds had a short premix:p I'm going to try and get my PH/MIS dvd to work..if i don't have any luck i will do MM time saver. Hopefully the workout will 'lift' my spirits a little bit...woke up feeling kinda down:(

bbl

HI Sherry, Belinda, and Amelia!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Work has been absolutely nuts, plus my fall semester classes just started and I just don't have the time to check-in on all of my usual sites every day. :( I started a new rotation yesterday. I am doing FF's 08 Leg Blast rotation. I am putting TF on the back burner for now. I have seen some not-so-good changes in the body lately and need to do some damage control. (plus DH told me today that my butt was no longer keeping its "lift" but instead becoming part of my leg!) I wasn't really mad though because I had noticed it as well - hence my choice for my rotation! At least he was being honest...:confused:

I will try to keep up on my blog with things - just don't know if I will be checking in daily on here. You girls still rock!

Hello to Allee, Heidi, and Kristina!

Morning or afternoon
Belinda have. Great workout nice job yesterday

Amelia hope your DVD works! I ended up downloading that one for the same reason

Oh Karen good thing you have. Sense of humor! Ff rotations are good too! Have fun!

Not much going on here..sitting the pool with dh

Hello to all
Have a good one
Heidi

i think day 7, no binges

been thinking about fitness and weight loss goals. i think the main thing to focus on is reducing bf%. but such a vague idea isnt effective at all, so working on specific in. lost and time frames.
not sure if i've expressed it on here, but being sick and even thinking about exercise is like a foreign concept. i havent done that since i was in hs, going to team practice. just because i was so inconsistent. anything would throw me off.
so to me it feels like i would have been w/o this whole month.
i think i could've done good w/o today, physically. but life did get in the way a bit. whenever, kids are grounded i feel on punishment right with them, keeping close watch so they dont watch tv etc. so didnt have much time alone today. i did do a bit of exercise with my son though.
my sil kids might come for sleepover fri. so that will be exciting if it happens. they dont comeover much, its about an hour drive i think. last time they slept over was yrs ago in a blackout. that was one hot summer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.