DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 11, 2010

Good morning belinda,

Hope you slept well last night. What your plans for today.

I will kick it up a notch. Addong the step to my bs. Here goes....

Hello to amelia, heidi, kristina, sherry and karen.

Hope you all doing fine.

Allee

Good morning,

I ran my FIRST offical 10K race today:eek::p:eek: I posted it on the open forum!

Allee - have fun stepping today.

Hallo to everyone that follows! I am to beat right now, that race took a lot out me! No fun running with a full blown sinus infection.

My best to all! BBL!

Good morning,

I ran my FIRST offical 10K race today:eek::p:eek: I posted it on the open forum!

Allee - have fun stepping today.

Hallo to everyone that follows! I am to beat right now, that race took a lot out me! No fun running with a full blown sinus infection.

My best to all! BBL!

AWESOME BELINDA! WHOOT, WHOOT!!!!! I can't imagine running with sinus infection. You are so determined once you put your mind to something!!! GOOD FOR YOU!

On today's agenda is 4ds HIS, love the music in this one, then some yoga. I've been slacking in the yoga department this week. Not sure which yoga yet, either MTV yoga or a Rodney? I will bbl.

Good Morning Allee! Have a great workout today!

Heidi-WTG on your workouts yesterday...how are you abs today? ;-)

ok..bbl

Last edited:
wow! i'm still in shock you can run at all with si. i'm really proud of you, and really feel empathy about your feelings toward sts. this time i'm going to finish! and i feel the same way about my journey after getting derailed so easily so many times.

i'm so happy that you found a great way to remember our fallen soildiers, when so many people today focus on the politics of 9-11. this is the right message. its about those people that died that day and the soildiers who sacrifice for america. its my mom's b day today, i'm sure this is how she would want to think of today too. she just retired from a career in the army a few months ago.

Way to go Belinda!

Took the dog for a walk already. Now at a soccer tournament for DD while DH is at DS's cross country meet. Want to get in some cardio for me tonight.

Just a quick stop by. Will be back later with personals.

Workouts done. 4ds HIS + MTV yoga.

Sherry-how did the Soccer game go? What cardio is on tabs tonight?

Kristina-have a good workout today!

bbl

Just getting home! DS took 1 whole minute off his 3 mile time in the race today! DD's team won both games in today's tournament play. However, I'm wet, cold and tired. Rained throughout both of her games today, then due to an accident on the highway, took an extra 2 hours to get home on the drive which should have only been an hour. Gathering up the muddy uniforms now so that they can be washed, only to be worn again for tomorrow's games. At least the rain should be over tonight!

Belinda - You did awesome today!

Alle - How did BS go with the step today?

Amelia - Yeah, you got some yoga in.

Kristina - What did you do today?

Hi to Heidi & Karen (missing you!)

Decided to squeeze in TBL's Jump Start Cardio (from on-demand Exercise TV) in-between doing laundry. Pleasantly surprised with how much the workout got my HR going. Time to get a quick drink, switch the loads and head to bed.

Good night all.

got some 'yard' work done with my oldest. management does mowing etc. so really the only part of it we can make better is right by the house. did some weeding, cobwebs and grass off siding, sweeping. really, just trying to think of something else to do. he's in trouble so he's helping around the house. felt like ran out of stuff inside lol. well that he can handle. he is 9. organizing all the closets not his area haha. they all help normally anyway. weeding always brings back memories for me....think i've already talked about that.
i think this was day 6. it helps to write it down on here, i may get mixed up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.