DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do legs today, may have to wait until this afternoon. I am tired (didn't sleep well last night) and I have a nasty headache:mad:

My best to all.

Good Morning

Today is a dog walk then i will do legs, not sure what yet. My favorite is 4ds legs but i've got my eye on L&G..

My dh woke me up this morning at 5:35, shaking my arm asking for the paper orders. I said "what orders?" He was asleep next to me and dreaming he was at work i had another 45mins until the alarm went off! I could have STRANGLED HIM:mad: When he wakes up later im going to ask him if he 'got his orders?':p

Belinda-I hope any infection holds off for you until your able to complete STS. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. (((Hugs)))

Hello to everyone..bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning to you all!

Just finished my workout for today. :) First one this week!!!

Treadmill Challengers TM Run intervals
3.0 miles

STS Abs: medicine ball abs. I used a 2# med ball because my back has been sensitive lately. Must need a new mattress!!!! I wake up with my back hurting my arms asleep!
NOT GOOD!

Belinda and Amelia: have a great leg blasting workout! :)

Hello to Sherry, Karen, Allee and MOM418!

BBS
Heidi

Good morning to all,

Hi belinda. Ohh...so sorry to hear about your headache. HUGS....any news from the ent yesterday. Have to go back and read the post.

Amelia...hehe...funny story with your dh. Did he get his order? What your plans for today? Have fun.

Hello to karen, heidi, kristin and sherry.

Be back later,
Allee

Amelia...hehe...funny story with your dh. Did he get his order? What your plans for today? Have fun.

Oh Amelia...that is a funny story but not for DH waking you. ;) Let us know if he got his orders. ;) HAHA You both will have a good laugh.

BBS
Heidi

I replied to some of the posts from yesterday......

workout done, 35 min dog walk + 26 min. of Leg work + 10mins of some easy yoga stretching. 425 calories total burned in about 70mins. Not too bad. I listened to to my mp3 player and just mimicked some of Cathe's leg routines.

Heidi-Nice job on your workout today! Hope nothing serious comes out of the back sensitivity.

Hello to Allee, Kristina, Sherry and Karen:)

Workout done. 30minutes od kick punch and crunch...hehe a great workout.

Off to shower and work.

Allee

thanks for the encouragement everybody. actually, i dont feel it all in the legs just walking around. if do an exercise to work the muscle then i feel that slight tightness. but i do feel it in part of my cheeks. its from those side lunges (25#) and speed scater things. i'm not sure which other exercises work that area. i may have to do some research. :)
actually had a really grumpy and tired morn. couldnt find any unwrinkled clothes for the boys, that matched. they wouldnt help look. this was the worst morning so far into school. only been going 2 wks though. they just kept acting like they didnt know how to get ready at all. jeez.
couldnt understand why i was so grumpy. so i told myself i'm just like my kids when they're tired and grumpy. i'm generally in an ok or happy mood in the morning. i'm happy to have DOMS, as weird as that sounds. it means i did the right w/o. challenged my muscles. and i generally control myself better eating, because i'm reminded not to eat my weight in cheese. did i mention i love cheese. i like cheese like other people like chocolate. i only think about choc. and other deserts when i see them. i generally dont get 'cravings', i only think about constantly if its in my house, or see it at holidays etc. i always wished i could buy just healthy foods, but i'll over eat anything. been doing really well controlling eating small portions of cheese. have to be careful to eat it only when i can taste it. like not covered in a taco. made some hummus today. i love hummus! made a yummy wrap with it and spinach.
i'm feeling happy, just wish i didnt have to catch up on house cleaning. been ignoring it lately. if i stay in my room, i'm away from the kitchen and dont think about food. or start eating without realizing i wasnt hungry. but of course thats no way to live either. have to work on balancing.
i was thinking yesterday i should do boxing and abs today. dont know if that will happen.
really irritated that there are no w/o on fit tv i want to do until next week. but then they'll have boot camp which is fun.

Hey Mom418! Sounds like a rough morning for all. How old are the boys? I think they need to help the night before in prep for school the next morning. This works believe me!

I have one son left in school..10th grade. He puts his shoes,socks and backpack in the same area so there is no hunting for last minute stuff.
Getting up is the hardest...even with an alarm clock blaring in his ear. He'll shut it off and crawl back into bed just to have me come and get him up again. Once in the shower he is ready to go.

You seem to have the eating thing pretty well under control. ;) I love cheese too and make it a quick snack with a vegetable or fruit. Peanut butter is also a big time fav!
I hear ya on the candy thing! As long as it isn't in the house I won't think of it or ever
buy it. Unfortunately my DH loves candy and buys bags of the snack size!!! AS long as it is in his hiding cabinet I won't go for it but watch out if he leaves it on the counter!!!
JUST TERRIBLE! ;)
If you keep busy with things around the house it helps big time! One, your moving and getting things accomplished and your out of the kitchen. ;)

Mornings here tend to be hectic with everyone trying to get ready for work or school. Once things slow down I will throw in the laundry or get the dishes done, Paperwork and then it is time for my workout. I have to get dressed ahead of time so I will just run for the cellar when I have a chance before my phone starts ringing.
Sometimes just starting is the problem...no ambition or too tired and want to crawl back into bed. Once I get my butt down there and put in that DVD or start the TM I am there until I finish. ;)
As my son always used to say: "Just do it and don't even think about it!"
Wisdom from a 3 year old many years ago. :) Makes me smile everytime.

Well I hope you got in a workout and punched that grumpiness away. ;)

Hey Amelia! Great job on your walk and workout! How are the kids doing with school? :)
My back is ok....it is just first thing in the morning it is tight. I really think it is the bed! Too soft for my likeing.

Hi Allee! Nice workout! That is a fun one! :)

Hello to all that follow and have a great evening.
Heidi

thanks heidi,
yea i felt better after a nap, just like a little kid. 'i'm not tired!' they always say.
yea this was just a bad morn i think. generally, they do ok. i often pick out clothes night before. boys are in 2nd and 4th. dd is starting k. this year. last yr she went to prek but she had lots of time to get ready. started at 9:30. most of the time she just met her teacher at home. so this yr big deal to get everyone out the door at the same time. been going ok. not really arguments with dd about clothes yet either. boys dont care as long as its not embarrassing. last yr, my oldest boy had this red plaid coat, kids called him santa. guess who wasnt wearing his coat in the cold? still funny.
havent gotten in a w/o yet. have been doing some stuff around house...right now took a break from clothes. up to my ears in clothes. neighbor gave us 6! paper grocery bags of boys clothes. so finally got done with kids trying on. going thru too small clothes to give away..glad i dont have to wash it all. when we moved into our home with a washer and dryer, i was so happy! i had to do about 30 loads of clothes. nothing was clean. we used a laundrymat before that of course. i told everyone how happy i was. just to wash it in the house. so much cheaper. less hassle. now its...ug more laundry? so boring...on the upside every load i fold burns more cal. and keeps my hands busy instead of eating.
about the eating in control. i've been doingnok lately, but i always have to watch out for falling back into bad habits, and anytime i'm alone in the house its a trigger situation. hence wanting to hide in my room. but have to balance computer time/me time/w/o time with keeping the house livable. lot of work still to be done. but i guess its like a little reward to myself. get this done then go to forums. :)

everybody in the check in, i'm always reading all the posts, please dont feel ignored if i dont post regarding you. you guys are all doing great! i hope i can keep being as consistent as all of you. you push me to push harder and get a w/o in even when i dont feel like it. thanks to all.

Hi...

posting before bed. everyone did great today.

belinda: how are you feeling? how's the headache? i agreed with heidi. please don't wait. hugs and wishing you the best.

good night to all....karen, heidi, amelia, kristin and sherry.

Allee:p

Good evening,

I did M3 W2 D38.

Warmup: 4 sets / 7 reps
Squats - 65#/10 reps
Squats - 65#/10 reps

Workout:
Squats - 90#
Elevated Barbell Deadlifts - 60#
Front Squats - 60#
Static Lunge - 90#

I went up 5 lb on all exersices from last week! Will try to do the same in W3!;) Those static lunges get me every time, I feel them as soon as I go down. Lot's of DOMS in my booty again.

Heidi and Allee, I still have really bad headachs:confused:

Thanks for your kind words ladies, means a lot to me.

Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.