DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR OCT 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I went to the gym before my sis showed up yesterday. Had a great leg workout. Went up on all exercises! Feeling it today.

Not sure if I take a rest day or do some cardio:eek:

I will be back later! Happy Friday!

hello to to all that follow

i got in my HiiT w/o and a 1hr bike ride yesterday and another bike ride today. 40 min.
i'm experimenting with trying to make the bike more difficult. even wearing ankle weights gives no challenge. i remember when i starting wearing them. oh! that was some doms, and i stupidly didn't wear long enough socks. for some reason now i don't need long socks.
to make it more challenging: i lift my self off the seat, remember it's a recumbent bike so it has this huge wide seat, holding the handle bars near the seat. and try to pedal. i did intervals of that and regular riding.
also any kind of ride is more challenging if my muscles are already a bit sore.

i'm pleased with my progress. i was thinking lately how my belly area seems so much flatter than it was when i started, or even this summer. it's not wash board abs, but i feel smaller. although it doesn't show on the measuring tape. also, i was looking at my progress wt chart tonight. my most recent wt is only 6 1/2 pounds until 180. the line between obese and over weight. i know i'm fit now, but it's still annoying everytime i weigh in my mii shakes her head and theres this sad music like i did something wrong, and it shows obese bmi everytime. so realizing how close this feels is really cool. i could keep losing wt quickly possibly, but for sure i can get there before thanksgiving.

we got to tour 2 of our fav. houses today. it's a really nice neighborhood. hopefully, we can work out moving into one of those. they have lots of features we love too. lots of time and paperwork until we find out much else. still beginning stages. still fun to dream about.

with this check in...i'm not sure what to think. for some of us, we have commited to several check ins. if you guys don't want to do this one then that's ok. or maybe when things slow down, people can have more time.

have a good weekend everyone.

Good evening,

Where are you Heidi? Hope everything is well.

Sherry - how are you doing, girl? Still thinking about you.

Allee - what workout did you do today? Did you try 4DS?

Kristina - keep up the good work! Hope the house issue will work out for you.

No workout today. Had an awesome day with my sis. Will catch up with my workouts tomorrow.

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.