DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR OCT 14, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone had a great night sleep? I know, I did:) I was falling asleep during my fav TV show (The Good Wife):confused: last night. Must be the change in weather, it's getting sooooo cold outside:confused: I am not looking foward to winter!

My plan for today is to do legs and calves! And yes, I will do some abs too;)

Have a wonderful day and workout, girls! BBL!

bayerngirl said:
I am done with my workout! BBL!

Hi Belinda and all that follow
Great job on your workout today! :)
I got a great leg workout in yesterday by walking around the Cambridge are with my daughter . We must gave walked about 7 miles in total! I felt it this morning getting up but once I got moving I was fine
Laundry and house stuff today.

I hope everyone is doing ok it has been crazy here lately

Miss you all!
Bbs Heidi :)

i got a lower body w/o in at the park across the street. i also walked and ran up this 1 sided hill by the apts. at the top is apt building. wish it was a reg. hill. it is pretty steep though.

wearing my size '12' capri's yesterday and today. comfortably. i don't really believe the size, but i'm smaller. so i'll take it lol. my fav. jeans (14) fit more comfortable too.

going to be getting really creative this weekend. oh boy. i'll be eating lots of brown and wild rice, lentils. other than the limited choices, calorie counting has been going well. the foods i've recently eaten are just a click away. in alot of ways using the computer makes logging it easier than paper. as long as internet is reliable.

the weather is soposed to warm some here this week. i hope everyone is doing well.

Good evening,

Heidi - nicely done with your walking! That's a lot of miles;) Good job! Have fun with your laundy and house cleaning.

Where is Kristina and Allee? I hope you two had fun with your workouts today:D

Sherry - how are you doing? Hope things will turn around soon.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.