DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR OCT 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do chest & triceps today!

Heidi and Allee, how are you feeling today?

Have a great workout and Monday, everyone!

Good morning,

I am done with Chest and Tricep workout! I can't feel my chest or triceps:confused:

CHEST:

Warm up:
Incline Barbell Press - 55#/12 reps /2 sets

Incline Barbell Press - 80#/6 reps - 4 sets, up 5#
Incline Barbell Press - 55#/25 reps

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#/6 reps - 3 sets, up 5#
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 55#/25 reps

Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 28's/6 reps - 3 sets, up 3 #
Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 17's/25 reps

TRICEPS:
Weighted Bench Dips - 65#/6 reps - 3 sets, same weight as last week:(
Weighted Bench Dips - BW/25 reps

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 70#/6 reps - 3 sets, up 5#
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 42#/25 reps, got a nice burn!

Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 50#/6 reps - 3 sets, up 5#
Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 35#/25 reps

Hope you all check in today and I am not alone:confused:

Have a great workout and Monday, girls! BBL!

Good afternoon,

DH wanted to go to the gym, I ended up doing CCV1. Had a great workout. I also took the dogs for a walk. That's it for me today.

Heidi, Kristina and Allee - where are you:(

Hallo to everyone that follows. BBL!

Hello belinda

I am here. Sorry...now my internet is giving problem. Will have to get it check.

Today plan is butt and gutt but have to wait after work.

Great job with workout this morning.

Hello to all....

Allee

Good Evening Belinda,

How was your day? BandG done. I only do 20 mins but it got me good. Don't know if I can walk tomorrow.

Hello to Heidi and Kristina. Hope you all doing goodl.
Thanks for all your kind wordsl. It really help.:):):)

have a great night. see you all tomorrow.

Allee

hi everybody,
hope everyone had a good weekend.
i got my 1 hr bike ride done today (that was scheduled for yesterday, but i sat on my butt.)
we rarely go anywhere other than the quick trip grocery shopping so today was good. kids had day off from school (columbus day) and dh doesnt work mondays. so we went 'fishing' at the local park. more like practicing just casting and such. didn't catch anything.
i'm such an outdoors girl. just being outside, in the woods, looking at the 'lake' if you can call it that. the changing fall colors. they are just starting here. one of these days we'll go for a hike again. was almost everyone's first time fishing. such a great dad :) i don't have a clue about any of that boyscout stuff.

side note- sometimes i talk about walking in a local park. there's 2 different parks nearby.
1. a walk across the street away. just kids play ground, and baseball. maybe a few acres?

2. still very close, but across the highway. its a drive just a few mins away. this is where any fishing and other stuff i talk about is. many acres, 10? not sure. lots to do.
just dont want to be confusing.

Good evening,

Heidi - must be busy today. Hope you enjoyed your day.

Allee - wtg, on B&G today! that'a a tough! Have you ever tried the premixes on that one, they are awesome then you short on time. Love them!

Kristina - wtg, on that bike ride today. You are doing great! It's getting cold here in Germany. I love the fall colors too, the leaves are already falling:( that means winter is right around the corner.

Good night, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.