DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 7, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am getting ready to take my dogs for a walk! I alos will do legs with the tubing/bands. Yesterday my resistance toning tube and streatch bands from Altus came:eek:

I will be back after my workout!

Have a great day!

Morning

Belinda-enjoy your dogwalk and your new toys!

Hey to everybody that pops in after me! Today is 4DS Biceps and Back then i will do a cardio for 40mins...not sure what yet!

I let my sister borrow one of my Cathe dvds',low impact step(one of my favorites), and i also gave her an old step that i haven't used in years(a smaller one) so she could see how she liked it. MAN,i don't like my Cathe workouts being borrowed:mad: i kept reminding her to be 'gentle' with the dvd,lol!

bbl

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Feeling better and getting ready for that LIC workout. ;)

Belinda: Wow new toys! ;) Enjoy your workout and doggie walk today! :)

Amelia: I hope your sis has a great time with that workout! Maybe it will get her hooked on these great programs! I am sure she appreciates it! :)
Have a great workout!

Hello to Steph, Karen and Jay!

BBL
Heidi

This morning was 4DS kickboxing cardio + abs. I felt like I should have worked harder/longer - but at the same time, i was so tired this morning again and didn't feel like moving. I did burn 240 calories - but I wish it was more like 2400 with the custard I ate yesterday....

Amelia - I feel the same way about my dvd's. I'll give people dvds I haven't done in a while and as soon as I do that I want to do that workout! lol I'm sure your sister will take extra special care of cathe. :)

Hello to everyone today!

Hello,

Finished LIC! 75min's of non stop moving I am beat! Good thing I am in no hurry to go anywhere today. ;)

DD is still sleeping...she must be exhausted from living in Cambridge. It is so quiet and peaceful here so she can catch up on her sleep.
DS is resting also. He still has that cold with a sinus headache. I might have to take him back to the doc if he stays home again tomorrow.

Karen: Great job! Well if your up for a walk later in the day...this might help burn off those extra calories from the custard. ;)
I think everyone is at a low this week for some reason. I know I am! This darn weather is really dragging me down. Raining again and it will be for the most part all weekend too. So much for getting out on Mother's Day.

Speaking of which...what are everyone's plans for Mother's Day? I was going to take a train trip to DD's apartment with DH so he could see where she is and how long of a train ride it is for her. Then we were going out to her favorite restaurant.
I might wait until next weekend because of the bad weather. I don't need anyone else getting sick!

Tomorrow I will be gone all day. So I hope you all have a great workout and day!
I am taking my oldest DS out western MA looking at apartments.

Take Care,
Heidi

Workout done! I increased my weight during the back work too:D

Ive gotta scoot ....DS is wanting his PBJ sandwich!

Hey to Everybody!!!!! BBL

Hi Amelia:

Great job getting it done today! LOL my DS wanted a PBJ too! ;) I call it the perfect sandwich.

Off to take DD out to update her phone. BBL
Heidi
Hope everyone's day is going well.

Hi girls,

Today I went for a 3 mil walk, this afternoon I did leg workout with tubing (the new one is tough). After dinner DH and I took another (over 1 mile) walk. The dogs are tired. Tomorrow I will do yoga or pilates and of course I will take the dogs for a walk.

Heidi ** did you get a chance to check out the website I posted yesterday? What do you think. How is your headache today, hope it’s gone. What happened to the new stove? LOL! Great job with LIC today. Have fun with your DS tomorrow. Hope your find an apartment for him. Not sure what we will do on MD, my kids are in the states? Your son has a lot of sinus headache, poor thing. Did he ever got a CT scan?

Karen** Is your workout room done?

Amelia** great workout today and yesterday. Sorry about your knee! Hope you feel better soon. My nose was so stuffed last night, I couldn’t sleep. The bleeding is getting a little better, hope it stays that way. Go get that car fixed! I don’t think I will order the tower, I want a TM instead! I am sure your sis will give you your DVD back?

I will chat you all in the morning! Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.