DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 31, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I feel much better today. I am getting ready to do a step DVD:eek:

I will be back with personals!

Have a great Sunday and workout/rest day:eek:

Morning,

I did it:p I just finsihed CCV1, I did the 1st challenge twice:eek: It was my fist run outside this year. I felt great! I burned 744 cal. My heartrate went up. I am back!:eek::eek:

I still have to work my abs. BBL!

Morning Belinda! Awesome job on your running outside! The weather must be nice there now. Did you decide to do a run instead of the step DVD or did you do both? ;)

Hello to all that follow.

Yesterday was busy with house, yard and visit with my oldest son. No workout for me since I think thursday. I will get a bite to eat and then head to the cellar to do PUB down only and then a icycle.

Have a great day everyone! I will be working in the yard again today.
Heidi

Good morning Heidi,

I wanted to get a run in all week long, but was afraid of my headache:rolleyes: The sun was out today, it wasn't hot, but perfect for a run.So I decited to see what happens. So far so good! My run was good, haven't ran in 2 month. I wanna get back into running.

Enjoy PUB up only and your icycle! BBL! Cooking lunch and helping DH clean up his office (he keeps all his Army stuff there), it's a mess!

I have DOMS in my UB and LB!

Belinda,I wanna get back into running too, i do CC about once a week but i want to start doing some steady state running more, Cathe's step workouts are just so hard to say no too:eek:. Great job on your running today! Awesome calorie burn!

Heidi-Enjoy PUB down and your icycle!

Hey to Karen and anyone who follows....

Were taking the kids to lake to go swimming today, but first i need to get in my workout. I plan on doing premix#10 on 4DS bootcamp upper circuit(since i worked my legs yesterday)bbl

my eating has been great the past few days,i need to keep going....i had a cheat on wednesday so no cheat yesterday. Im going to try and go until next saturday before i have a 'cheat meal'. Im logging my food everyday and my workouts. Wish me luck!!!!:) my weight is holding steady at last saturdays weight,im sure it will start dropping when i have couple more good eating days in....

Hi girls,

Friday night we had our General Farwell dinner, we had a lot of fun. Yesterday we took our dogs to a dog sitter for the first time. DH and I stayed around Grafenwoehr just in case the dogs acted up, but they did fine. We picked them up this morning. My lap mix was a little mad at me, he is normal now. They are always around me, when my son comes in June we are going to Hungry and Polen. My son wants to go to Auschwitz to (the concentrations camp) .I probably will start crying, knowing me! I am not crazy going there, my son wants to go there. He is studying European History. He knows more about Hitler than I am and I am the German.LOL!

Amelia, WTG yesterday on your run and leg workout! Thanks for the hugs yesterday. Have fun taking the kids swimming today. WTG on the eating. That’s fantastic! I also want to get back into running again, missed it a lot! I love Cathe’s step workouts. I still will do Cathe’s 4DS and add a run here and there.

Heidi, did you get your workout in today. I am super tired, I also took the dogs for a walk. Now I am sitting on my couch watching a movie with DH and chatting on the forum. LOL! I don’t want to move. I will have to work my abs.

Karen, what are your plans today?

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Hi,

My workout...I got side tracked working on the pool. I got a great upper body workout cleaning it! I will feel this one tomorrow in my side abs!

Belinda: I will do that bike tonight! I looked at Cathe's new rotation for June and will start fresh on my workouts tomorrow. ;) I am glad that you enjoyed your trip on Friday and that the dogs behaved too. ;) I doubt I could handle going to that camp either.

Amelia: Have a great workout! Enjoy your time at the lake with the kids! :)

Hey to Karen: Are you working on the basement today? Have you checked out Cathe's new rotation for June? I remember you mentioned you wanted to start one soon. It looks pretty good with cardio and STS thrown in here and there.

Have a great day and I will BBL or tomorrow morning!
Heidi

Hey Everyone - I think today might be a rest day for me. I'm still undecided. Yesterday I ended up not doing Amy's Surge workout. Instead I put on my HRM while I walked repeatedly up and down the stairs while carrying the scraps of wood and drywall, electrical stuff out of the basement. Phew! By the time I got done doing that I had burn 265 calories so I kind of made that my workout. :) (Oh, and I came across 2 spiders while cleaning. They are both dead now so all is well!)

Today DH and I are taking it easy. He is trying to fix up my hammock for me. He's so sweet. I just got done rearranging the living room with a table for us to do school work on. Today is also a cleaning day for me - laundry, laundry, and more laundry. blah.

Heidi - I did check out Cathe's new rotation and I think I will do fitnessfreaks new summer rotation instead. Cathe's workout has alot of weight days and I need more cardio this month to get ready for our hiking trip at the end of the month. I think I'm just burnt out on weights right now after STS. I never thought I would be when I started it, but I feel like I need a rest from STS. (though it did help me lose weight so I will be doing it again!)

Hey Karen!
Cleaning out the basement is quite the workout!

I just finished my workout:

ifit #064 TM 30min 2.8miles 249cals
Ab Hits: #9 Power Hour 6min 32cals
TBS: #3 11min 53cals
Total cals for day: 334

Feel better and refreshed after my shower. :)

I hope that you all have a great evening! Karen I will check out that rotation too. :)

Take Care,
BBT
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.