DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 29,2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

I am done with 4 DS Biceps & Triceps! I burned 445 cal. Not bad! I am super sore this week.

I have a busy day today, I will be back tonight!

Happy Friday!

Ouch - my body is hurting from yesterdays workout! All those punches and kicks really got me! I love it!

I took it a little easier this morning. I did Jillian Michaels Front Side workout and then did Stretch Max with the band. It felt awesome to stretch out those sore muscles.

Last night I previewed Amys Surge workout...is it just me or are some of the kicks a little awkward?? I was only previewing it - but some of the kicks looked...weird.

What are everyones plans for the weekend? DH and I will be going to see a band at a cafe' tonight. Not sure about the rest of the weekend. If it indeed rains we will probably clean up some of the basement.

Can't wait to start a new rotation on Monday...

Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: Nice job! I found that the 4DS weight work was longer than most. ;) Enjoy your day.

Hi Karen: LOL! That was my reaction when I did the KPC workout! ;) Great job! Love those DOMS.
How do you like the JM workouts? Which ones do you have and would recommend?

It is raining here again. I was planning on LowMax today. I did do my workout late last night. iTread #3 40min. I did it as a walker and managed 3.10miles. I followed up with Ab Hits #8.

Hello to Amelia! How are you today? What are your plans? Has your energy come back? ;)

Hi to Steph and Jay!

Off to have breakfast and more coffee to wake up. Kitty came to visit me several times last night so I didn't sleep all that well.

Have a great day!
Heidi

Heidi - I have the frontside and backside dvd's by Jillian Michaels. They are both only 30 minutes long. They are alright - but usually I like to do "more" when I workout. Thirty minutes for me isn't long enough. I have had them for years and have done them maybe 10 times total. I don't know if its because I don't enjoy the workout that much - or if I just don't like the shortness of them?? I think my sister has one of her newer ones and likes it. Its a ok workout if you don't feel like doing much (like me this morning) :)

Hi Karen!

Thanks for the info on the workouts. ;) I have been eyeing them and wondering what people thought of them. I like her concept of mixing cardio and weights as a circuit workout. Which ones does your sis have? Does she find them hard? Has she ever done Cathe workouts?

Thanks again! I hope your day is going well. :)

Just made breakfast for DS. He is home with a headache and upset stomach. Guess my workout will have to wait a bit.

BBL
Heidi

Morning

Today is 4DS Back and Biceps then some cardio, I just purchased BM2-i really missed doing this one:D....have a good day:) I will BBL with some personals!

I was disgusted and feeling sorry for myself yesterday...:rolleyes:. I pulled out some of my old food journals from about two years ago and i was shocked to see that im still struggling with the same weight:(

I also noticed a trend, i would go a couple of weeks of eating really good and losing weight( about a 1lb-1.5lbs a week) then for some odd reason i would fall off the wagon for a day or two. This madness has been going on for a while now...it really opened my eyes. If im going to lose this weight then im going to have to be honest with myself....i can't eat perfect and workout for a couple of weeks and think thats all i need to do, this has to be a ongoing, consistent commitment. It may take me over 6 or 7 months of this commitment. I did it before and i can do it agian;).

ok...bbl after my workout.

Last edited:
Workout done! did 4DS back and biceps then i did LIS. I did the older one with risers,its simple and still gets the heart rate up when modified!

Belinda-Great job with your weight work this week! your on fire girl!!!

Heidi-Great job on your itread workout yesterday! Im suprised to see the sun today...its raining it seems for months here:rolleyes:

Karen-What rotation are you starting monday?(or did i miss your post about it :eek:) Enjoy your evening with your DH!

No plans this weekend. Well,theres work tommorrow then will probably work in the yard sunday.

have a great day girls!:)

Heidi - I'm not sure which JM workouts my sister has - I'll have to ask her. She does do cathe workouts - but I'm not sure how often or how easily. I will have her rate the two on a scale of 1-10.

Amelia - FitnessFreak was going to make a summer rotation for this year (still waiting for it) and that is what I want to start on Monday. If she doesn't have it out though this weekend I may just do the one from last year. Honestly, I'm really "cathe"'d out though lately.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.