DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 28 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? It's to cold to take a walk.

Heidi, how are doing?

Have a great day and workout. BBL!

Morning,

This morning I did 4-Day Split: Lower Intensity Step Shoulders, Calves:D I stayed with Cathe on the lifting. I felt so strong today:p

I burned 649 cal.

Enjoy your day and workout. I will take the dogs for a walk after lunch.

This morning I tried out a brand new DVD that I got yesterday. (so excited when those come in the mail!) The one I did today was Power Strike 5. I loved it! It was no nonsense kicks and punches. Loved the music, the instructor - everything. The workout wasn't as long as most workouts that I do - but I did manage to burn 320 calories so I was pleased. I also got Amy's Kickbox Surge....must preview.

Thats all for now. Off to work. :(

Hi there,

Just a quick check in!

I am not sure if you girls noticed, but this week I started Cathe’s 4DS rotation. I figured since the workouts are shorter it couldn’t hurt me, right? It’s also a great way for me to get back into my regular workouts. I gonna see how I feel this week and continue from there. I did drop my weights big times, I am not going very heavy. Tomorrow I have one more day left and I get 2 rest days. YAH!

Karen, glad you enjoyed Power Strike 5 this morning

Hi to everyone that follows today.

Hello and great job Belinda and Karen on your workouts today!

Hanging in there.....with the rain washing all the pollen away it is helping with the headache easing.

I have been very busy today doing house stuff. Laundry, dishes, cleaning baths, washing floors etc. Even managed to sew a button on my DH's shirt! He was shocked!
Sewing is one thing I am bound to put off. ;)

I plan on an itread later this afternoon or this evening.

Hello to Amelia, Steph and Jay! I hope you are having a good day!
BBL
HEIDI

Hi Heidi, glad you feeling a little better. Don't over do it, ok! And you still want to workout after all that housecleaning? LOL! Have fun with your run later.

I will be back in the morning, I am very tired today. will go to bed soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.