DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 23, 2009

Morning

Today is LIC with risers. My weigh in was today, Im down almost 4lbs since last monday. Im sure its about 100% water weight but im just thrilled to not be so bloated in the middle. Now its time to work on the real lbs. ive been logging my food and drinking my water perfectly. Im so proud of myself.

I don't expect 4lbs next week but a pound would be nice;)

Belinda,Great job on your walk! Its raining here,i wish it would stop already...were suppose to go to a baseball game this evening:(.

bbl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my workout - today was cardio and I felt like working out longer than normal. First I did Reebok Step: Intense Moves and burned 359 calories. I haven't done this one in a long time and I forgot how much of a sweatfest it was. Felt great! Then I added on combo 1,2,&3 from KPC and also abs. I burned 221 calories with that - total calories burned 580. I felt wonderful afterwards. (after all of the snack attack-ing that happened yesterday... grrr)

Its raining here today so no driveway work this morning - maybe we can finally get the basement done? ha!

Amelia - Great job on keeping your eating and water intake in check! Keep at it! :)

LIC done..im feeling it too. My legs were burning.

Karen-Great job with your step workout! Awesome calorie burn girl

tomorrow is my rest day and im looking forward to it!:D have a great day...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.