DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 22 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Looks like we are in for some heavy rain:( I hope I get my walk in today.

I will be back after my workout.

Enjoy your day!

Morning Belinda! How is you doing this morning?

Anybody doing anything special this weekend? Were dropping the kids off at my moms on saturday then were headed to a ATL Braves game :eek: im excited...haven't had a chance to see them this year yet! They have a 'free birthday ticket' deal going on so because mine is in novemeber i was able to use it tomorrow,LOL:D Im always looking for a deal;)

Todays workout is the weight work with C&W with running inbetween. I really need to buy this dvd(i sold it back when we were having a hard time) i may at ebay or amazon for it soon.

Belinda-Were suppose to get rain for the next three days:mad: very annoying:rolleyes: i hope your able to get your walk in!! Maybe at the gym?

bbl...i think im going to go look for a different weightloss ticker...the one i have now is annoying me with all the read glaring at me:rolleyes:

I told my DH that in another life I wish I were a bear. I can come out of hibernation and eat as much as I want and get all nice and fat so that I can then hibernate for a very long time and lose the weight without any work. Not only would I not have to worry about my weight, I could also sleep for a very long time. Ha!

Anyway, today was the last disc of Meso 3 - Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps. YAY! I'm so happy that it is over with! I am looking forward to doing something else. I loved sts - but this last meso cycle just seemed to drag. One thing I learned during this whole thing is that my body responds better to doing more weight workouts than it does with the cardio. I will definitely be continuing that type of pattern as I go along. I thought I was a endo and needed more cardio than weights - but I never got any results (weight wise) when I did that.

Ok, thats my rant for today. TGIF!!!

Amelia - Nothing set in stone for the weekend. If the weather cooperates we will be doing the other side of the driveway with pavers. (or at least some of it) DH has to work again this weekend and it SUCKS!!

Hi,

Not much happening here....bills and paperwork so far this morning.

My plan for today:
LIC
4DS weight work for shoulder, bi and tri.

Did I say yesterday that I would be feeling that PLB today? I was feeling it before bed last night! Everything hurts!!! Kitty jumped up on the bed onto my legs at 3 in the morning boy I felt that!!!

Belinda: I hope you get your walk in before the showers!

Amelia: Have a great workout! I really like C&W too. ;) I hope you can find it on the web for a great price. Have an awesome time at the game!

ha! Karen: LOL on being a bear! :) Great job getting through the end of Meso #3! Now for some great fun with other Cathe workouts! What are your plans for next weeks workouts?
We will be doing yard work here too. Most of the family is working this weekend so it is just another weekend for us.

Off and running
BBL
Heidi

I just finished my workout. I decided to do a steady run since my legs are still sore,i will do that circuit tomorrow. I did 45mins on the treadmill:)

Have a great day:) Hey to everybody! bbl w/some personals!

Hi,

Just finished my workout too! :)

4DS tri and bi (skipped the shoulders)
LIC (mostly cardio I skipped crazy eights, headbangers, step blast #3, one leg squats because I did enough of these yesterday! ;), band work and abs. Finished up with a good stretch.

Now ready for a shower and work.

Amelia, Great job on your run today! I will do a run tomorrow with the abs from LIC. :)
I did find it difficult doing the step workout after yesterdays PLB. My legs just would move freely from being so tight! ;)

Take Care,
Heidi

Hi girls,

DH is off today! After I posted this morning, I went for a long walk. DH and I went to Weiden, we had lunch and coffee plus cake, yummy! LOL! We also did some shopping. I did a lot of walking today, I am tired.

Amelia, have fun at the game today. Great workout, btw! I will start going to the gym next week, maybe this weekend???

Karen, congrats on competing STS!

Heidi, great weight plus cardio workout this morning. Hope you got your paperwork and bills done this morning

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.