DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 18 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

This weather is crazy here, one day we have sunshine, the next day it's raining. Yesterday it was sunny and hot, today it's raining. I hope I will get a walk in later. I was gonna go to the gym, but I am afraid of the germs. I don't need to make my infection worth. Not usre what body part I will work today?

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Good morning again,

I am done with my walk, I walked for over one hour! It looks like it's gonna rain again, glad I walked when I did:eek:

After lunch I have a doctor’s appointment! I am so tired going to the doctor's! I saw a friend yesterday, she said because I am a vegetarian that’s the reason I am still sick, if I would eat meat I would be feeling better already. I am like WTH! This whole infection thing is getting on my last nerves. Arrrr…….

BBL!

Belinda-Good job on your walk...let us know what the doctor says!

I think i will go ahead and get my workout in this morning and go and check out the gym this evening. That way i know what machines they have and classes they offer etc. and plan my workout there tomorrow! Todays workout is 4ds weights and a cardio on the treadmill,probably a CC.

Were going to a braves game this weekend:eek::eek: first time all year,im so excited. We got one free ticket so it won't cost as much.:) Im also glad i don't have to work saturday morning hehe, im so sick of that place and i only work there once a week:confused: im not working there full time, there so unorganized. every saturday morning there is something i didn't do right because i was following the rules from last saturday....whatever.
bbl

Good morning everyone - I'm on vacation today - the day looks like a good one. Unfortunately I have a 7-10 page essay to finish for my class before I can go out and enjoy. I've gotten in my last chest and back workout for Meso 3 and have had some starbucks so I should be wired for the rest of the morning. Time to kick it into gear and get this paper done pronto! I've got to get my car checked out by the dmv (can't believe it cost so much to register your car these days!), I've got some shopping to do, and many weeds to pull in the yard. Augh. I did burn 254 calories during my sts workout so I feel good about that. The scale has also been down for the last week so I am happy about that too. I wonder if its this really heavy lifting in meso 3 that has kicked my metabolism into gear?? I really haven't been enjoying meso 3 all that much because all of the discs are the same each week - just heavier weights and less reps. I guess it must be doing something. Hmm.

Ok, that is my rant for today. I am going to try to post some pictures later of our weekend project of the driveway. I'll also try to take some photos of the part of the gym that is finished...:)

workout done! did 4ds chest,shoulders and triceps then i jumped on the treadmill for a HIIT....total workout time 67mins. cool:cool: Now its time to clean up this pesky house:rolleyes:

Karen-Good luck on the paper, looking forward to seeing some picks of your projects!

Hey to everybody..bbl

hello,

Just finished my workout:
warm: itread #7 16min
PUB up only
itread #7 40min complete
PUB abs and stretch
Total time: 94:52
Total miles: 4.5
Total cals: 810! PHEW!

Time for shower and work. My aunts are suppose to be coming down today. I better get moving here!

Belinda: Our weather is pretty much the same...we are going to have a frost tonight! DH isn't going to be happy with that seeing as he just planted a bunch of fruit trees.
Happy that you got your walk in today! Oh..the heck with that foolish comment too from your friend!

Karen: Sounds like you have a busy day ahead too. Good luck on your paper! My DD is on her last week of college full of exams.
Nice job on Meso #3. Maybe the slower pace is what is bothering you? I have heard the breaks between sets is too long for some. ;) All in all that is good news about your weight. :)

Amelia: Great job on your workout too! :) Have fun with house cleaning. It just never seems to end huh? Ok...better move or else! :)

Have a great day everyone!
BBL
Heidi

Hi girls,

I just got done with my workout! Don’t laugh, I did Total Body Sculpting. I was only 30 min. I will not even post how much weight I lifted! LOL! I needed a change today!

Amelia** wtg, on your workout! Let us know what you think about the gym, have fun!

Heidi** WTG, on PUB + iTread 7! WOW! On the cal. burn! Have fun with your aunt today.

Karen** great job finishing STS! Good luck with your essay today. I had to laugh about all your projects, hope you and your husband will finish them soon. Don’t start another one, ok! LOL! Cool driveway!

Stephanie and Jay, how are you doing? Hope you both are ok.

I will check back in the AM! Good night!

Belinda-I love total body scultping!!!! when i was injured a couple of months back i did it three times in one week and it felt just right! Its a good workout to have around....

Heidi!!! WOW on the the workout girlfriend:eek:! thats awesome! Have a nice time with your aunts!!!

ok,inbetween laundry...taking a break. There are clothes waiting to be folded:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.