DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 16 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do chest with tubing today and go for a long walk again. Hope it doesn't start raining:rolleyes: Not sure what's wrong with this weather latley? It's crazy!

What are your plans for this weekend? No plans here.

Have a great weekend and workout. BBL! I will be gone most of the day, DH and I will go to a market in Amberg.

I just finished my chest wo/w the tubing!

I did,

- Incline Chest pess on the bench 4 sets 15 reps
- Incline chest flies on the bench 4 sets 15 reps
- Decline chest press standing with the door att. 4 sets 15 reps
- inline chest press standing with the door att. 4 sets 15 reps

I still have to work my back, not sure if I get that in today! My legs are sore today!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Morning

Im kinda excited about a local gym that just opened. I called about it yesterday and its very reasonabled priced too. 25$ a month and its 24/7 access. I could go when DH got home from work right now,then when the kids start school(and hopefully my car is fixed:rolleyes:) i can go in the morning:) I plan on signing up for it next friday:)

anyways...im at work,twiddling my thumbs. BBL

Great workout Belinda!!!

Its super windy outside today - I hope it calms down cuz we have some yard work to do.... DH woke me up early this morning (I hate when he does that). We went out for some breakfast and want to finish up the other side of the gym this weekend. I've got to finish my last essay for my class this weekend too...grrr....

I haven't worked out yet today. IMax 2 is on the agenda - hopefully I can fit it in either today or tomorrow....

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hello,

Karen: I know what you mean about getting woken early especially when it is a weekend! My DH's alarm went off at 5:30. The kitty heard it and came up for a visit.
There went my sleeping in later plan!
I hope that you can get your worout in later. :)
DH is mowing the rest of the grass that I couldn't do on thursday because of the rain.
Again...it looks as though any second it is going to rain!

Hey Belinda: Nice workout this morning! Enjoy your day with DH! Nice job on the leg DOMS too! I am still feeling sore from Weds workout!

Amelia: I hope that your day goes fast at work! I would rather be busy at work so the time just flies by.
Oh that is fantastic about the new gym! Let us know what you think of it.

Not much going on other than house stuff today. Have to head out to drop off DD to the train. She is headed back to her apartment. :( Going to miss her.
We took a long walk last night and enjoyed smelling the lilacs along the way. :)

Maybe a run later. Still exhausted from staying up late thursday. Plus getting woken too early this morning!

Take care and enjoy your day!
Heidi

Hi Belinda!

Awesome job on the legs and upper today!

I just dropped off DD to the train after she ate dinner.

Now....what was I going to do today? A run.... Off to do itread #7 40min :)

BBL
Heidi

Hi Belinda:

I ended up doing LOWMAX 1-4 instead! ;) I needed something fun and company I guess today. This tiredness is wearing me down!
I really enjoyed this workout and I am more awake and smiling now. :)

Have a great evening everyone!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.