DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 14, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will shoulders/w. tubing! Hope I will take a walk as soon as it stops raining.

I will be back later.

Have a great workout and day!

Morning Belinda, enjoy your shoulder workout and dog walk!

im just popping in to say hey, my back was the first thing i felt when i rolled out of bed this morning:rolleyes: my DH rubbed alot of tightness out of it last night for me but i think its back :( I wish they sold muscle relaxer's over the counter,lol. I will go and pull out my heating pad, then apply ice to it...blah!

i would love to get in a cardio coach....lets see how the day goes.

bbl

This morning was cardio! I did the 4ds Bootcamp cardio and then the MM abs. Its amazing how high your HR can get when doing that short bootcamp workout. I was so sweaty....I know gross. In that 30 minute time span I did burn 280ish calories so I was happy with that. For some reason the scale is being very kind to me this week. I will take it lightly though as I seem to have good weeks and bad weeks.

I wish it were Friday. Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I want to get out in the yard and do some weeding. (I HATE dandelions!)

quick post...i did CC v 4...yay! I feel better and i think it actually helped the tightness in my back!:)

Karen-great calorie burn and workout!!!

Hey to Heidi,steph and Jay!:)

Hello,

Just a quick peek... ;)

Plan for today an interval bike ride and abs.

Belinda: Are you feeling a little better today? Have a great workout and walk. It will be raining here shortly too. :(

Amelia: A rest day and heating pad are in order for today. Take it easy. :)

Karen: Nice workout this morning! Are you feeling your energy coming back? Have a good day.

DS is home doing homework.....

Going to quickly mow the lawn before it starts raining. I really want to go back to bed though! Just tired today from the lack of sleep this week.

Have a good day everyone,
Heidi

Hi girls,

I went for a long walk today, never got my shoulder workout in. DH was away for a few day’s, he came back this afternoon. I had bad timing today! Have fun with your interval bike ride and abs later. It was raining this morning here in Germany.

Heidi, my nose was blocked all night long, I didn’t sleep much. It open up this morning, I hope it stays that way!

Amelia, I am sorry to hear about your back. Be careful with that back, ok! Nice run, girl! I started the new meds today, I hope so!

Karen, nice job with BC this morning! I have no plans for this weekend.

I will be back early in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.