DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE! For May 12th

fitvix

Cathlete
Hey everyone,

Today I did IMax2. You know, the last time I did this it actually seemed somewhat easy - today I felt like I was going to die at the end of a couple of the intervals. Weird. Anyway, a spider decided to join the "on screen" cathe crew during the last interval. I kept my eye on him and at the very last squat turn thing I had to skip it and squish the spider instead before he got away. :rolleyes: (luckily he was a little guy)

The jazz concert thing turned out to be tonight instead of yesterday! :rolleyes: So now I have to look forward to it again today. I just wish it were over with. Just one more week and 2 final exams!

Hello to Belinda, Sherry, Heidi, Amelia, and Allee!

Morning, Today will be low impact step followed by total body sculpting...im trying to take it easy on the back so i figured the TBS would give me some good burns without any further soreness. its almost 100% better today, still a little sensitive. One thing is for sure..no more kelly coffey meyer plyometrics:confused:

Karen-great job with imax2, lol at the spider joining in. Eversince we moved im proud to say that i have only seen one small spider in here. The other place was crawling with them:confused:

Hello to everyone...i will try and bbl:)

Hi all!

30 minutes on the elliptical today at lunch was my workout. The downside is that I shove food in my mouth while I'm working, but I feel so much better with a workout. Love those endorphins! Also eat better when I workout because I don't want to waste the sweat effort.

Karen - LOL about the spider. I've done the same thing! It's worse in the fall when they are all running inside to find a warm place.

Amelia - So the plyo was a bit much? I like TBS, too, when I want a total body workout that takes it a bit easier (than say GS's).

Hello to everyone else. Have a good evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.