DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 12 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I never got my UB tubing in yesterday, I was to tired. I did took a walk yesterday. My plan for today is to do UB tubing and take a walk with the dogs.

Amelia** how was your workout yesterday?

Karen** WTG on your workout and weights yesterday!

Heidi** how sweet of your DS giving your flowers on MD! Funny how the flowers got delivered, lol! Sorry about your headache, hope it’s gone by now? Since my surgery I get a lot of headaches too, I was told I still have a lot of swelling and from constant blowing my nose. All that pollen blowing around here isn’t helping either. We got a lot here! I know what you mean. My windows are covered with that stuff. Thanks for your concern, I will take it easy. I promise!

Jay** how are you?

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great workout and day everyone!

Belinda-Great job getting your walk in yesterday! Have fun with your UB tubing workout and dogwalk! Our lab mix,Cassie Girl, has been broken out of her fence going on two weeks now..she's wondering around the yard getting into trouble. We plan on fixing the fence this eveing...we had to go out and buy more fence because she busted through :eek:

so yesterday i ended up doing a 35min run on the TM with some abb work! Today is a full UB workout and i really need to get in some more cardio...my motivation is lacking these past couple of weeks:( really stinks when you have to make yourself workout, im usually ready to go! Maybe a couple of days or rest is in order?

My eating has been ok,im eating my goal in cals everyday,its just that the food isn't 100% clean:(. Oh well, atleast im not going over my cals. and ive been lacking in the vegetable department too:eek:

ok,rant overwith;)
bbl

Last edited:
Hello and good morning to you all,

Belinda: Have a great workout this morning! I will be doing the S&H Tri and Bi today.
Aiming for an outdoor run as soon as DS gets off to school.

Amelia: Maybe we can kick each other to get moving! ;) My motivation hasn't been all that great either. Too much going on lately maybe.
How has your running been lately? Are you able to get out for your runs? This is my goal for today. It is finally pretty nice and no rain in sight. :)
Have a great workout! :)

Hello to Karen, Steph and Jay!

Catch ya later!
Heidi

Good morning,

I did my UB workout this morning plus I took a walk with the dogs!

Biceps w/ red Resistance tubing:

biceps curls (with door attatchment) 4 sets 15 reps
reverse crip curl 4 sets 15 reps
concentration curl 4 sets 15 reps
hammer curl 4 sets 15 reps
standing sideways (not sure what your call that one) with the door attatchement 4 sets 15 reps

I am thinking doing triceps later:eek:

Amelia, you are doing great! Don't worry eating 100% all the time, I sure don't. Enjoy your workout today! Nice run yesterday.

Heidi, enjoy your run and bicep/ tricep workout!

Hi Stephanie, Jay and Karen!

BBL!

This morning there was a half-dead girl working out in my living room. :p I really could have slept another 8 hours. Someone just said I looked really tired as well. Grr...

I did 4DS LIS cardio + cardio and weights abs.

Great workouts today everyone!

Hey girls! I got my workout done...did power hour upperbody then CCV2!

im off to eat my lunch

Heidi-My running is going good....Have a great run later! Im going to take a rest day tommorrow,i think my body is begging for one LOL

Belinda-Thanks for the encouragement! Great workout!!

Karen-Great workout today!!!

Hey to everybody that follows...have a great day!:)

LOL! Karen: I felt the sameway when I was running on the TM. I ended up doing Treadmill Challengers interval and my legs just felt like noodles! No power today. I guess it is from the lack of sleep I have been dealing with.
Nice job getting it done just the same. :)

Belinda: Nice job! You know I still haven't checked out that tubing workout you mentioned a few days back. Would you please post the link again? :) Thanks!

Amelia: This morning was all messed up. DS late for school, other DS home early from work and DH home at lunch. In-between I did a quick 40min TM interval run. My DH came home just as I was finishing up. Then I had to run out to work.
Not sure if I will finish my planned workout for today. I still have S&H Tri&bi to do.
Great workout today! You deserve a rest day tomorrow! Enjoy!

Off to spend time with my oldest DS that is here now.
BBL
Heidi

Heidi...Great job getting in your 40mins on the treadmill even though you had a crazy day!! High fives!

Good evening and good morning to me,

I forgot to post my triceps workout, I did it in late afternoon!

- resistance bands triceps push down 4 sets 15 reps
- close crip tube triceps press 4 sets 15 reps
- multiple triceps extensions , 4 sets each 15 reps
(I hit all 3 heads of the tricpes, I did 12 sets total, I really like this one a lot:eek:) Got a nice burn!

Amelia** nice run and UB workout today. Enjoy your rest day tomorrow!

Heidi**sorry you are not getting enough sleep lately, same here! Of course, I will post the link again, lol! WTG, on your run today. Sending lots of energy to you!

BBL!

Morning!

Belinda,great job getting in your tricep work! Are they talking to you this morning?

Hey to Heidi,Karen,Jay and Steph!

Ive got a pain on the left side fo my middle back area(behind the rib cage) so im going to take it easy today:( i must have done something to it while doing UB PH yesterday?

DH and I had some wine last night while we watched the Braves take on the mets. I was so upset when a stolen base that should of been called out wasn't and it ended up costing the Braves the game:mad:

anyways...bbl

ETA- I just realized that this was yesterdays thread,LOL...oh well!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.