DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 10 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Mother’s day,

What are your plans for today? We had a lot of fun at the party yesterday.
I took a rest day yesterday. Not sure what I will do today.

I will be back for personal later!

Have a great Sunday!

Hello to you all!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Hello Belinda: You sound like you had a great time last night. :)
I am not sure what I am doing yet for a workout...part of it will be mowing the lawn that is now about 4" high. ;)
Grocery shopping is in order for first part of the morning.

Hello to everyone and I will be BBL with some sort of plan.
Heidi

Hi,

Just finished my workout:

iCycle #12 40min
CoreMax #2

Time for shower and go out grocery shopping

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Heidi

Happy Mothers Day everyone!

Today will most likely be a rest day for me. DH had to work last night so he will be sleeping here shortly and I will be stuck awake by myself. :(
We did some more basementing this morning - I am assuming we may go back down in a little bit... if I could do this stuff myself I would have been moved in a while ago...does anyone elses DH drag their feet on projects? Grrr... I try not to complain too much since he is on third shift and I know that is hard....but still...

I may preview some of my new workouts later today. Other than that I will be trying to finish up my school work for the semester. (thank goodness its almost over!)

Hello Karen, :)

Enjoy your rest day!

I am usually the one dragging my heels when it comes to yard work. DH is out there cutting down trees that were damaged during the winter. I have to mow the lawn shortly. Just tired from going to the store!

I just came back from grocery shopping to find a mud trail from the deck into the kitchen and around the dining/den/livingroom area and bath. So I put all the food away, vacuumed and washed the kitchen floor from a split drink and did the dishes. PHEW! I am exhausted! DH is resting in the hammock now and DS is riding his bike.

DH was going to cook a fish chowder but.....we'll see. ;)

House stuff and organizing is my job. :) I have gotten pretty good at putting together weight benches, treadmills and exercise bikes. ;) I wish you luck with yours. :)

Off to make something to eat...feeling faint from waiting for that chowder. It will have to a dinner instead.

What are your new workouts? ;)

Have a great afternoon all!
BBL
Heidi

Hi girls,

I had a lovely mother’s day today! I woke up and my left nostril was completely blocked again, I couldn’t breathe. I also had green stuff coming down. I called the clinic in Regensburg and they told me to come in right away .Glad I did! The doctor shoved tampons (with meds to bring down the swelling) up my right and left nostril and cleaned out both nostrils. I have an infection in my left nostril again. I am so frustrated! I am back on antibiotic and she gave me more meds for the swelling, (I still have a lot of swelling, plus I was out of meds). The meds will take care of my headache as well, I have on every day. She told me it’s from blowing my nose so much. No workouts for me this weekend! I felt so great the last few days, not sure what happened? My mother’s day, I ended up half the afternoon in the hospital. DH took me to a Greek restaurant here in Pressath, the food was awful, that was a total disappointment. I will never eat there again that’s for sure!

Heidi** I did had fun at the party yesterday; saw a lot of old friends. I had a pounding headache all day long, I didn’t have enough meds. I hope you get to relax today, sounds like you have a busy day. Nice job on iCycle and ab workout today.

Karen** have a relaxing day today!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Oh Belinda! Sorry to hear that! I hope the new meds will work fast to get rid of the infection and most of all that on going headache!

Take it very easy for a couple days. This should help your body have more energy to fight off whatever that is going on up there.

Thinking of you!
Heidi

Thanks Heidi:eek: The doctor told me to go ahaid and work out, as long as I feel ok!

Happy Mother's day and have a great day today:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.