DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 7

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? Maybe I'll go to the gym?

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Hi and Good Morning to you all!

Belinda: How are your legs this morning? ;) Mine were a little shaky going down the stairs. As for those sit and stands....I did them by first sitting and then standing with leg elevated and squated without sitting again. My chair I think is too low for this one! I am using the 12" step from The Firm. I guess I need to get a real chair down in the basement for this exercise! :)
Have a great workout.

Plan:
Walk on the beach for some fresh air today.

I will do a bike workout also. Also abs! I think I will attempt those weights and plates abs again. That was a good one!

Hello to all that follow!
Have a great morning.
BBL
Heidi

Hey girls..quick check in here,im getting ready for work. Today is a rest day since i haven't had one this week so far. My kids are going over to my moms this evening to spend the night, awwwww relief at last;) My niece will be over there too...can't wait to get my kisses! Have a great day! I will try and check in later!

Hi Amelia!
Have a good day at work! Enjoy your rest day and your quiet evening. :)

Heidi

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies,

Belinda: Are you able to download CC? Luck good with those. What did you decided to do? Have a nice one!!!

Hey Heidi: Thank you. My headache is gone. It is really nice here. Hey...I join you at the beach. See you in an hour.

Hi Amelia: Have fun at work and enjoy you quiet evening.

Hello to Karen: What's in for you? Have a nice one.

I will go for a walk/run today. I am having fiancial issues so I ended up selling all my dvd and other stuff. Can I still check in with you all?

Have a great workout everyone!!! See you in a bit....

BBL
Jay

Hi Jay!

I am waiting on the kids to wake up! They are all exhausted from school I guess.
Just finished the dishes so I am headed to my bike for a workout.

Maybe I should have a pinic at the beach....anyone is invited to join me. :)

Enjoy your walk/run today!
Sorry to hear about your having to sell your DVD's. That stinks but you gotta do what ya gotta do....right?
You are more than welcome to checkin with us! It is good to hear from you always. :)

It is getting warmer here fast! I hope it stays up there because I just can't take the cold anymore!

Belinda: How was your workout? :) Are you having better weather now? How did the download go? Was Sean able to help you?

Hello to Karen and Steph! I hope you are having a great day!
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

No workout for me today! It's already to late! I finally have CC V 2 on my ipod:p:p Maybe tomorrow I will go to the gym, lol!
Sean, been trying to help me since yesterday! He is really a nice guy:eek: He even sent my a different download site, I couldn't get in the one yesterday (due to slow servers). Hope you enjoy your walk at the beach!

Hi,

I am done with my walk. My niece and I went for a 2 mile walk. It was a good one. We talked about of things and about her future. We are hoping for the best.

Heidi have a great picnic at the beach. I was looking for you. hehe....

Belinda: Are you at gym? Have fun!!

Hi to everyone!!! Have a Happy Saturday!!!;):D:p

Jay

Hey Belinda! So, you have daily chats with Sean, huh? Wont your DH be jealous! Hope you (and Sean!) are able to get you up and running by tomorrow! Have a great night's sleep!

Heidi, I will bring some fresh veges for the picnic! Is everyone coming? How about we build a campfire when it gets dark and we can toast marshmallows! Does anyone want to bring the graham crackers and chocolate? We'll make smores! Enjoy your outdoor adventures!

Amelia, sounds like you will have a quiet evening! Do you have any plans tonight with DH? Supper outand/or a movie or just a quiet evening in? Enjoy!

Jay, sorry about your financial woes! At least you had the DVD's to sell, right? Sorry you had to though. That's great you are able to spend time with your niece. She really needs someone there for her. Continue checking in, okay?

Karen, what are you up to today? Ah, I remember, you and DH are working on the basement, right? Hope you get everything done that you want.

I did #14 today. This was a hard one! I loved the 60 minute rests too as they were really needed!

Enjoy the rest of your day and don't forget to "spring forward" tonight!

bbl

Hi to you all,

Hey Steph! Thanks for the reminder about spring forward! I forgot all about it. It is this weekend right???? My MIL always makes sure to remind me. ;)

Just finished my bike workout:
iCycle #26 Mimi 30min 7.40miles
abs: MIS
stretch out

I am headed out for the evening to visit my aunt. BBT Have a great evening everyone!
Heidi

Hey everyone - checking in late today...

This morning was 4DS Cardio power (kickbox/bootcamp premix). Yikes! I was huffing! (DH was up when I worked out so I had to look strong...lol) I burned 756 calories and was absolutely dead at the end.

Today we have been doing more work on our basement/gym area. Its finally coming together. Hopefully it will be officially done by my birthday. (end of april) That will be a great present!

I hope everyone has been having a great Saturday. Sleep in so you don't lose that hour of sleep tonight!

BTW, my butt is sore again! It is almost as sore as it was for the first STS legs disc - but not quite! (thank goodness) Doing the kicks in my workout today was a little tough - my hamstrings were not having it! :mad:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.