DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 6

Good morning Belinda! I hope you enjoy your workout! What else are you planning today? Are you still enjoying your workout room set-up?

I am going to do something different. I will do the slant-riser step workout and the STS weights and plates ab workout. Tomorrow I start back with STS #14. I really enjoyed this week off from weights.

Wishing all of you a super day and a hard workout!

bbl

Morning girls!

I found the race i want to run in...its close by,and it on may 3rd,enough time for me to train for it..and more importantly,its for a good cause. This run serves to educate the community about Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Children and how Automated External Defibrillators(AED) can keep our children saft at play.

Its dedicated to Seven year old Nader Parman,he lost his life when a baseball hit him in the chest between heartbeats,triggering a rare condition,Commotio Cordis,that leads to Cardiac Arrest. If a AED had been available,his life could have been saved:(

Belinda-you walking your doggies today? I plan on walking my cassie girl today...she is whinning right now:rolleyes:.

Steph-Have fun with your workout! What else you have planned today?

Hey to everybody that follows...My workout today is a run circuit using the treadmill and C&W. BBL

TGIF!!!!

Today was STS Leg disc 9! My legs were a wee bit shakey afterwards. It felt good to work them. Those last bonus burn exercises were good ones too.
After the leg lifts I had major cramps in my butt. :)

Its going to be in the 50's again today. I am loving that! Unfortunately I am at work again and we have no windows. sigh.

What are everyones plans for the weekend? My DH and I will be working in the basement again. :)

Amelia, what a great race to run and a SUPER cause. I am so happy you are going to run it! Are you running with anyone? I am SURE your kids will cheer you on! Did you get your WO in yet? How is the weather down there?

Hey Karen! Hope your crampy butt is feeling better this afternoon! :p 50 degree weather is nice for you! Spring is-a-comin'! What are you guys doing to your basement? Is that where you work also or are you making a WO area? What are your weekend plans?

I will get outside as the weather will be nice and maybe wash the salt off the vehicles and take an afternoon walk.

Hey to Jay and Heidi! Belinda, are you getting ready for bed? When does DH get home?

bbl

Finished my workout earlier today...did a run circuit and a dog walk and burned a total of 532 cals. Ive been sweating so much lately...guess its all the water im drinking? My workout top is just drenched:eek:

Steph-enjoy your afternoon walk. Our weather is pretty..in the 60's. It's suppose to get in the 70's this weekend. Im very excited about my race...there are some cathietes that live close..i may see if they want to join me.

Karen-Great workout...have a great day! My parents are keeping my kids saturday night so we can have some relief....

Hey to everybody...have a great friday

Hi everyone,

I did disc 6 this evening! I burned 587 cal.!

I just ordered CC 1-8 ! I can't figure out how to downleads, have to wait until DH cames back in 2 weeks!

Have a great day!

Hello to you all,

A late check-in for me.

I did the leg workout from disc 6 today. OOOOOOH! That's all I have to say. ;)

Belinda: Are you still with us? ;) How was that workout for you this morning? I bet we both will be walking funny for a couple days!

Amelia: Great job this morning! Awesome choice for your first race! I will be rooting for you!
All that extra sweat is showing up because you are getting more in shape. Great job!

Karen: I joined you today in those cramps! ;) Have fun with the DOMS tomorrow I know I will. :) I probably won't be able to get down my 2 flights of stairs from my bedroom. At least not standing. ;)
We should have 55 degree temps tomorrow so I think we will try to get out to the beach or something. Being locked up in the house all winter has really gotten on everyones nerves. ENOUGH ALREADY! I am more than ready for spring!

Hi Steph: Have fun washing cars today! Mine needs a bath too. ;) Enjoy your DOMS from the ab workout that got me good!

My day has been house cleaning all morning and then my leg workout this afternoon.
Need a good nights rest for sure.

Hello Jay hope you are doing well and that headache has gone away.

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Hey Belinda!

Nice job! How are your legs?

I am sure you will have some great cardio workouts with CC. I hope that you can get then downloaded!

Have a good night,
BBT
Heidi

Hi Heidi, I really love disc 6! the sit'stand wasn't that bad, right! Loved the band workouts on the end! I was sweating like crazy!

Yah! Coach Sean sent me an email! He is such a nice guy! Can't wait to try my new workouts!

Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.