DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 31, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I can't believe to today is my last STS leg workout:(:confused: I had a hard time Monday going down from 90% last week to 85 % this week. I guess I have to trust the program, rigth? What results did you get with STS? I see more muscles in my UB/LB, I much stronger than I was in Jan.;) Not sure how people lost 20/40 lb on STS? I sure didn't.:confused::rolleyes:

Amelia, hope you feel better. Hope you had fun with your sister. LOL, about the drinks! Maybe you should stop drinking:eek::eek::eek: Your body is changing, girl!

Karen, glad you still got your workout in yesterday. Nice job! Enjoy your recovery week. You deserve it;)

Hallo Heidi and Sherry! Hope you doing well!

Happy hump day! BBL!

Morning

I've got a 30minute power walk + MM UB premix on tabs today but first I have to go down and fill out paper work with a local temporary service. They called me yesterday with a two day job working @ a doctors office...i told them i would take it. Its for tomorrow and Friday.

I will catch up with everyone soon...have a great day!:)

Belinda - I haven't lost much weight with STS either - but I blame that on my eating. :confused:

Amelia - have fun at the job!

I am kind of bummed out today. I know I deserve a break/rest after meso 2 - but I feel like I have been slacking this week. Today I had planned on doing RS but I slept like crap last night and could not get up. I finally dragged my butt out of bed early enough to do HIS + abs. I was thinking I could kick myself in the butt tomorrow and friday before going down to indiana to the in-laws. Unfortunately my DH called me this morning saying he got off of work tonight and tomorrow so we are leaving for Indiana tonight! (just what I wanted to hear - having to spend 2 extra days with his parents...). So now I am super bummed out that I didn't take advantage of being at home and having my gym available to workout like I had wanted to. I guess I can bring my shoes with me and go running there... sigh.

I should be more positive - at least this is my last day of work this week! :rolleyes:

Hallo girls,

Karen, (((HUGS))) don't stress about your workouts, have fun this weekend. You been working hard, girl! You always can go for a run or do a HiiT (they are short).

Amelia, have fun with your new job! That's fantastic!

Where is Heidi and Sherry? We miss you!

I just finished M3 D40:eek:

Warm up:
Squats 55#/2 sets/10 reps

Workout:
Squats 90#/4 sets/8 reps
Leg curls 50#/ 4 sets/8 reps
Front Squats 60#/4 sets/8 reps
Static lunge 90#/4 sets/ 8 reps

One more disc and I am done with STS:( It went by so fast!

I will be back!

Hi everyone!

Stopping by really quick. Been having to get into work early this week, and running with the kids in the evening, so no workouts, but at least eating has been ok. Grilled black bean burgers this evening. Yum! Have any of you tried them?

Need to get to bed. Waking in a few hours. Need this coming 3 day weekend. See all of you then!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.