DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 30

Good morning Belinda! Are you having sunshine today? Hope so! Have fun with #10! Lunchtime there...what are you having?

Just finished my WO. #22 chest, shoulders and tri's. 80% of 1RM...for shoulders she goes way too fast. I couldn't keep up. I had to either drop my weight or lower my rep...

Hope everyone has a super day and like Belinda said, stay healthy, stay strong and work hard! I like that Belinda!

Morning girls

Today is a CC V 1 and PH upper body. That Power Hour really gets me good.:)

Belinda & Steph...High Fives on your workouts!!!!

bbl,gotta go log my food for the day!

Good morning everyone!

I've got a vacation day today so I slept in a little while longer. :) I just finished disc 16 of STS. (chest, tris, shoulders) I have to say I was having some issues getting that 50# barbell up when we did the second round of drop sets. To be safe I probably should get one of those barbell rack things. We will see... Anyway - I'm fried.

We got alot of the ceiling taken care of yesterday afternoon in the basement. We have all of the trim work to do yet, electrical, muding of the drywall, painting, mirrors, and all of those little details. It's really coming together now though. :) Finally... Maybe I'll be back down there by the third cycle of STS.

Hi girls,

I am getting ready to do my workout, Amelia! :p:eek: Had a busy day! Put, thanks anyway for the ^^^5's!:p:p

BB to report my workout!

Hallo girls,

I almost forgot, I did 10 push ups on my toes:p:eek:

Stephanie** I go a lot with my weight workout than Cathe, I don’t want to swing my weights around! Great job with disc 22!

Karen** glad you slept in today! Great job with disc 16! A squat rack would be a great investment! I love mine! I had trouble with my shoulder workout today, I am using a 45 pound BB, for BB front raises! I need to get a smaller BB!

Amelia, great job with CC1 and PH! I am sorry, I did Chest/ Shoulders and Biceps today!
Monday we do Chest/ Shoulders and Biceps. Wednesday we do Back and Tricpes and Friday we work legs. Glad you like the quote!

Hi Heidi and Jay! Have a great day!

that's it for me today, will talk to you in the morning!

Belinda, AWESOME job on your 10 pushups! That is fantastic! You are getting so strong! I know you are so proud of yourself and rightly so! We are all proud of you too! WAY TO GO!!!!! WHOOHOO! Did DH see you do them too?

Amelia, wow you had a great workout and a long one too! Enjoy your evening!

Karen, I know you will breath a sigh of relief when the basement is complete. You are getting there! Hope you had a nice day off!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.