DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 30, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am not sure what cardio I will do today? I am so tired, that time change is messing me up!

I will be back to report my workout. My best to all!

Morning,

I ended up doing SB + Ab Hits " All Step/PH abs" 15.5 min. That's it for me today.

BBL for personals!

Morning

Today is PP LB 3set premix, i think i will go for a 30 minute warm up walk first(with or without my walking partner;))My sister is coming over with my niece early this morning so i plan on getting this started soon.

I woke up feeling like crap again. I had a few drinks last night so that has to be it...ugh, i wish i could bottle this feeling up..i wouldn't drink anymore:confused: my allergy symptoms are also back, sore throat and post-nasal drip:(

bbl

Amelia - Sorry to hear about your allergies making you feel icky. :mad: I'm glad you are still going out walking today with or without your neighbor. You go girl!

Belinda - Great job with your cardio today!

I almost slept in again today. (I get lazy in these "recovery weeks") I did get up though and did a interval speed/hill thing on the TM for 30 minutes. Then I did stretch max with the band.

Workout done, did a 30 minute power walk then the lower body 3set premix on PP. It was a good burner too...with every workout i thought "ive got to do two more of these:confused:"

My sister is here now so i will bbl with personals! Everyone have a great day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.